Community_discussions_small  

Question

planning European Vista (Winter) March 2014??

7 Feb 2013 Chris asked

Chris

Hey, I have booked this tour!!

I am just posting this up to see if anyone else has booked or planning on going on this tour as well. I know it is over a year away but I couldn't wait or I would never save money.

Just wanted to see if we could start a discussion up and any others who have been on this tour to give some advice on spending money...how much to pack etc.

any advice would be great thanks!

• 18 Feb 2013 Ezzy said

Default_avatar

Just booked also!

• 18 Feb 2013 Chris said

Chris

What date have you booked for??

I booked 22nd March!

• 18 Feb 2013 Ezzy said

Default_avatar

Me too! Are you traveling alone? Or you are with friends? I hope this tour or our desired date will push through…

• 18 Feb 2013 Ezzy said

Default_avatar

So excited! First time to go to Europe!!!

• 18 Feb 2013 Chris said

Chris

Yeah I am travelling alone, could find anyone that wanted to go with me.

I hope so too! I have booked holidays but have leeway with the dates in case they change.

• 18 Feb 2013 Ezzy said

Default_avatar

Do you have an idea on the weather? This is my first out of Asia Tour…

• 18 Feb 2013 Chris said

Chris

No idea! I have never been to europe, I think it would be warm!

Where are you from? Australia?

• 18 Feb 2013 Ezzy said

Default_avatar

Philippines…

• 18 Feb 2013 Chris said

Chris

Fair enough! goes to show how many different nationalities can be on one tour then!

• 18 Feb 2013 Ezzy said

Default_avatar

Do you have an idea – how many people they need to accommodate for the tour to push through?

• 18 Feb 2013 Ezzy said

Default_avatar

I am not a pure Filipina… I want to go to Europe to meet my relatives supposedly… Some were staying in Spain, Germany, Italy, Greece and London… But most of them are in Madrid…

• 18 Feb 2013 Ezzy said

Default_avatar

Though i look more of Asian… Cause of my mom :)

• 18 Feb 2013 Chris said

Chris

Thats all good!, I honestly could not tell you. Best to email contiki themselves. It is over a year away so I believe close to the date people will start booking!

• 11 Apr 2013 Cam B said

Default_avatar

Woo! 22nd I’m Booked in on. Traveling from Townsville in QLD Australia. Tour is a go they have enough people to do it. My travel agent did the same tour this time last year and took a little over $3,000AUS and said she had enough, but she said that some people survived on $1,500AUS and others took around $4,500AUS. But if you want to do all the extras it is defiantly worth it she said. get under clothes cause there easy to wash in your hotel bath tub, kitchen sink and cause they dry faster to. and means you can wear your normal clothes for days without washing and them not smelling cause there is no sink contact.

But yeah looking forward to it. Look forward to meeting everyone. Bring on 22ND MARCH 2014!!!!!! :)

• 11 Apr 2013 Chris said

Chris

Thanks for that! Glad to see another one book this tour!

I have been pretty darn slack since I have booked so have to pull out my finger and get my act together!

This will be my 2nd trip out of the country but my first to Europe

• 29 Apr 2013 Paul said

Paul

I booked about 2 weeks ago to go on the 25th January trip

• 23 Dec 2013 Cahcg said

Cahcg

I also booked for March 22! I’m from Brazil (:

• 24 Dec 2013 Faye said

Faye

Not going on the European Vista, but just FYI: the European Vista 8th March start date is now on sale for $1889! Looks like the best deal for Europe out there.

• 27 Dec 2013 jodie said

jodie

i got the european vista trip 8th of march for $2200 :) soooo excited… but nervous !!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion