Default_avatar

Booked!

• 11 Feb 2013 JaydeB said

JaydeB

Is this your first contiki?

I’m from Sydney Aus, this will be my 5th contiki but first time in Europe

• 12 Feb 2013 matto133 said

Default_avatar

My girlfriend and I are both going, its my first Contiki and she has done one through Europe about 7 years ago. We’re from Sydney too. Any tips on what to expect? Or essentials to bring?

Did you find you needed a lot of cash other than what Contiki provided or was it inclusive for the most part?

• 25 Feb 2013 JaydeB said

JaydeB

This will be my first european contiki, from what I have been told they are a bit different from the Asian contikis that I have done. I have a friend who did a very similar trip to this one, he had heaps of fun sounds like he drank a lot of beer and ate a lot of good food. I think there is a bit included but most entertainment is not, and some transport around the cities you need to pay for yourself.

From my personal experience with contiki I am going to be bringing a good stock of meds. I found re hydration powders or tablets a life saver last time and a mutli vitamin, going all out and not stopping for 2 weeks really takes it out of you.

Are you just going on this trip or are you spending any extra time over there?

• 4 Mar 2013 Yuree said

Yuree

Just booked it a few days ago, and this is my first Contiki. I’ll be travelling from Canada and will be arriving in Berlin on the 15th and planning to stay a few days there before starting the tour. Would anyone be interested in joining me? I’m thinking of staying at a hostel/couchsurfing for those nights.

• 16 Mar 2013 Theresa_R said

Theresa_R

Hi there,
    Im travelling from New Zealand, this will be my 1st Contiki and 2nd time in Europe.
    I am just about to book this tour! I’m so excited!
    I will arrive Berlin a day early…let me know if anyone wants to meet up in Berlin on the 18th May before the tour?

• 18 Mar 2013 alysha said

Default_avatar

Hi there,
    I’m Matto133’s girlfriend Alysha; just found out our tour been 100% confirmed! Weirdly the contiki staff member I spoke to said our tour for the 19th is the only May tour confirmed; however I read other discussion forums saying the May 12th tour is the only one confirmed…..odd

• 18 Mar 2013 Theresa_R said

Theresa_R

Hi I just had confirmation from my travel agent on the weekend that the 19th May tour has a guaranteed departure so looks like its all go!! Exciting! :)

• 22 Mar 2013 Melissa said

Melissa

I’m also going on this tour! It’s my first Contiki and I’m wondering if anyone else is leaving from Toronto?

• 10 Apr 2013 shaun said

shaun

Booked!

• 1 May 2013 dannyboy said

Default_avatar

Hey guys this is my first tour with contiki arriving in Berlin on the 18th from YYZ can’t wait!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.