Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade May 2013 ?

8 Feb 2013 SarahJ asked

SarahJ

Hi All, I am looking at doing the European Escapade in May, either the 2nd or 8th? Is anyone else doing this trip? I am just about to book it and am a solo traveller so just want to get a feel of who else will be on this trip? Very excited!!

• 18 Feb 2013 Jessica said

Default_avatar

Hi there,

I am doing the trip but departing on 12th May there are a few of us in the meet up already and seems like it might be a good bunch of people! Just something for you to think about. This is my first trip overseas alone and should be good to meet new people!

Have fun whatever you choose!

• 18 Feb 2013 Neveen said

Neveen

hi Sarah. I plan to go to Europe solo the end of April, beginning of May. The trips that pack in a lot of countries seem cool but i feel as though i wont be able to “take in” the city as i’d like, therefore i plan to do two diff tours: spanish spree for 15 days and italian espresso tour for 9 days. what do you think? i’m looking for single females like myself to enjoy the trip with! Neveen :)

• 19 Feb 2013 SarahJ said

SarahJ

Hi guys, I have just booked the European Escapade for the 2nd May departure. Jessica – we will miss eachother by a week or so, I hope you have a great time! I think this trip looks amazing!! Neveen – Sorry it didnt work out that we were interested in the same trips. All the best with your trip also :)

• 22 Mar 2013 jaimi said

jaimi

Hello, iv just booked for the 8th may :) did you decide on which one you will be doing?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response almost 2 years

This question was posted about almost 2 years ago. It has been discussed 4 times.

4 people are following this discussion.

• SarahJ
  • Default_avatar
  • Neveen
  • jaimi

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.