Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade 31st July 2013, anyone going?

8 Feb 2013 Mike asked

Mike

Hi there was wondering if anyone is going on the European Escapade 31 July 2013? I would also like to know if there is any advice some of the past travelers' could give me to make it more enjoyable as it is my first time on a Contiki Tour?

I also want to know as the title for this question states if anyone else is going as it is my first Contiki as well as the fact that i am travelling solo and so would like to know if anyone else is coming on this tour.

• 11 Feb 2013 Mike said

Mike

I just want to add something to this question and it is that this is the first time that i am travelling overseas by myself so I was just wandering whether anyone else is going on this trip so that i can just eased my nerves.

• 11 Feb 2013 Brittany said

Brittany

Hi Mike! I did this tour last Summer May 31st to June 25th and i am now living in Paris. If you have questions i am happy to answer them as i know i had 1000000 before i left. I can say that doing this tour was the best and most amazing time of my life! and I am still in contact with almost everyone from my tour we are like a big family now! So crazy!!!! So any questions fire away and ill answer them! Enjoy & im super jealous!!!! Britt x

• 12 Feb 2013 Mike said

Mike

Thanks Britt! I am also really looking forward to this trip and from what I have read in the other discussions the people going on this trip go as individuals and come back as friends. When I can think of some questions to ask I will. Thanks so much for the help. Mike x

• 13 Feb 2013 Mike said

Mike

Hey Britt, the one question I do have for the moment is how much spending money should i budget for the tour excluding all of the me time optionals that we have which i have already budgeted for?

• 10 Mar 2013 Ryan2492 said

Ryan2492

Hi Mike, im not going to the one on the 31st of july but i am going to the one on the 27th of july

• 17 Mar 2013 Mike said

Mike

Hi Ryan, I’m sorry man but i can’t change my travel plans as i am taking time out of the office to come on this trip and my leave from the office only starts on the 27th. The problem here is that it is a hell of a long way to travel from South Africa to England which normally takes two days. Sorry man but unfortunately I can’t make that particular trip.

You must just check to see if you can’t possibly change it and come on the European Escapade on the 31st of July instead. Would be awesome to know of someone else going on the trip.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion