Community_discussions_small  

Question

13 day Greek Island Hop 9th till 21st August 2013

10 Feb 2013 Marky Mark asked

Marky Mark

Hi everyone,
Going solo for the first time on a Europe Contiki tour, have been on other Contiki tours solo before and had an awesome time. Just thought I would put the question out there to see if anyone is doing the 13 day Greek Island Hopping tour on the 9th to 21st Aug 2013. ? guaranteed departure.
Following this planning on doing the 19 day (Timeout) European Inspiration from the 24th Aug till 11th of September. ? guaranteed departure.

Then travel to Ireland for a week to visit relatives and then visiting friends in Germany.

Finishing my Europe trip at Oktoberfest with Contiki on the 25th till 29th Sep and are you doing the Concept Hostel or Tme Out Hotel tour. ?

• 10 May 2013 kmarie7686 said

kmarie7686

Hey! I think I am going to book this tour! Looks awesome. Also looking to do the Turkish sailing right after with Contiki. I will be solo too coming from the states :)

I did the Contiki Oktoberfest last year actually. Met up with friends I met on the Croatia sailing contiki. We actually did the camping option and had a great time! Highly recommended if you like to camp.

• 13 Jun 2013 Emily said

Emily

Hey guys,
    I’m Emily. Also from Australia in Melbourne. I am doing this contiki on the 9th of August solo aswell!
    Hope you are still going ahead with it! :)
    Very nervous as I have never travelled by myself or even in general!

• 17 Jun 2013 tahns said

tahns

Hey!
    I’m Tahnee, from Aus – Sydney…
    I’m booked into this tour for the 9th and also going solo!
    EmJayne, I’m exactly the same – first time traveler and going solo, am glad to hear someone is just as nervous (and excited) as I am :)

• 18 Jun 2013 Emily said

Emily

Great haha you can be my buddy ! Good to know there’s so many Aussies going too! :) Tahnee you should join the meet up page for our tour. :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion