Community_discussions_small  

Question

Oktoberfest 25th - 29th Sep 2013 who's going ?

10 Feb 2013 Marky Mark asked

Marky Mark

Hi everyone,
Going solo for the first time on a Europe Contiki tour, have been on other Contiki tours solo before and had an awesome time. Just thought I would put the question out there to see if anyone is doing the 13 day Greek Island Hopping tour on the 9th to 21st Aug 2013. ? guaranteed departure.
Following this planning on doing the 19 day (Timeout) European Inspiration from the 24th Aug till 11th of September. ? guaranteed departure.

Then travel to Ireland for a week to visit relatives and then visiting friends in Germany.

Finishing my Europe trip at Oktoberfest with Contiki on the 25th till 29th Sep and are you doing the Concept Hostel or Tme Out Hotel tour. ?

• 23 Feb 2013 AndrewBeer said

AndrewBeer

Hey mate, im also doing the hotel tour 25-29th, ive dont the camping tour before and decided this time to spend that bit extra and do to the hotel, nothing worse then stumbling back to your tent at 3am freezing cold trying not to trip and get into the wrong tent

• 21 Mar 2013 jlukins93 said

jlukins93

hey :)

my boyfriend and i are also doing to hotel tour 25th – 29th! this is our first overseas trip!

• 17 May 2013 Steveybaby said

Steveybaby

hey im doin th hostel option, then its off to belgrade :D

• 24 May 2013 sez said

Default_avatar

Hello:-)Hello I am also travelling by myself. I am doing the hostel option

• 26 May 2013 Sarah said

Default_avatar

Just booked for the Hotel tour 25th-29th in Germany! First timer as well

• 27 May 2013 tombulenok said

Default_avatar

Hey guys there is a Facebook Page check it out. Contiki oktoberfest 2013

• 1 Jun 2013 Rikki and Cassie said

Rikki and Cassie

Me and my best mate are doing the hostel tour! We are beyond excited! Anyone done oktoberfest before?

• 19 Jun 2013 Derek said

Derek

Hey guys, signed up as well. Looking forward to prosting with you all. Hotel was sold, so I’m hostelling, but I hear we all meet up anyway.

• 24 Jun 2013 Claire said

Claire

Hi everyone! I am looking at this one, hostel, too! also by myself.. Im glad to here that there is more solo people!!

• 24 Jun 2013 tombulenok said

Default_avatar

What’s everyone’s plans before and after? I still haven’t made a decision lol

• 26 Jun 2013 Jenna said

Default_avatar

Hey ya, I’m doing hostel contiki in Munich from 24-29th . I fly over to London on the 13 September and go to Ireland for a week then have a few days in London then off to Germany :) very exciting

• 30 Jul 2013 buzzy_buzz89 said

Default_avatar

Heya guys and gals I’m on the hostel Oktoberfest from the 24th-29th of sep so lets get a rowdy fun drinking team together!! Add me on facey https://www.facebook.com/adam.burridge.50 =D

• 5 Aug 2013 Sgurl27 said

Sgurl27

Hi everyone! I will also be on the Oktoberfest trip Sept. 25 – 29. Could someone please tell me how I can get added on to the FB page?? I know this tour is sold out so I would like to see familiar faces once I arrive in Munich. Prost!!!

• 5 Aug 2013 tombulenok said

Default_avatar

Contiki Oktoberfest 2013

• 14 Sep 2013 jlukins93 said

jlukins93

https://www.facebook.com/groups/250608038400642/
    this is the Oktoberfest 2013 page :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion