Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Scenic Southern

5 Jan 2007 Bron85 said

Default_avatar
Hey there all
I am going on the Scenic southern leaving 29th March 07 from Wellington.
I am travelling by myself and I thought it'd be cool to make contact with anyone going on the same trip.
Also if anyone that has been got any definate recomendations for Queenstown optionals as there are so many. Ive been told jetboat, skydive and handgliding all great from a friend who went a couple of years ago.
And if anyone else wants to tell me an other tips or cool stuff please do.
My email is bronwyn@exemail.com.au or just reply.
Thanks Bron Big Grin
  • 9 Jan 2007 Bron85 said

Default_avatar

Good stuff
    Thanks for that. Good thought about skydiving ect with wind coz I never thought of that. Have you been to the south Island that time of year? Am I going to freeze?… taking into consideration I come from the tropics. I was looking at doing the watery activities. I will still do it but I am not use to cold.

• 11 Jan 2007 Al75 said

Default_avatar

Bron I am on the Grand Explorer that starts on the 21/03 and your tour joins in Wellington for the south island trip.
    Alan

• 11 Jan 2007 Bron85 said

Default_avatar

Hey there Alan
    I will be starting Wellington so I guess I will see you there. I can’t wait… Only 11 weeks to go and counting.my friend is from the North Island so she is going to show me a few places before contiki.
    Are you travelling solo too and is this your first trip to NZ.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion