Community_discussions_small  

Question

Day packs/bags in Vietnam

12 Feb 2013 nikkinoo asked

nikkinoo

Hi everyone!

I'm booked in to do the Vietnam Experience in November (yay!) and I was just wondering whether anyone had any advice on what type of bag to carry around during the day? I was leaning towards a backpack so I can carry my camera and belongings comfortably & have both hands free but at the same time I know there are occasional cases of pick-pocketing through Vietnam, so am I better off with something that sits around the front of my body?

Any advice would be much appreciated!!

• 18 Feb 2013 Neil said

Neil

I was wondering the same thing! Sorry I won’t meet you as I’m doing the same trip, but in April…

• 18 Feb 2013 nikkinoo said

nikkinoo

Ohhh buggar :( I’m a bit of an early bird so I didn’t expect anyone to reply who is going on the same tour as me! Have fun though :):)

• 20 Mar 2013 Franz said

Default_avatar

One of those little carry bags you can find at an Esprit or Sportsgirl store that can fit your daily needs and hold it close to you at all times.

• 28 May 2013 Ashley said

Ashley

When in November does your tour depart? I’m on the Big Indochina Adventure ( meets up with the Vietnam experience) :)

• 23 Jul 2013 JessM said

Default_avatar

When are you travelling in November? I am booked for the 26th for the Vietnam Experience…

• 6 Nov 2013 Abby said

Abby

Hey NikkiNoo, I’m also doing the Vietnam experience this month! What date does your trip start?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion