Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Great Britain and Ireland - Dept. 30th April 2010

15 Nov 2009 Kristy said

Default_avatar
Just booked into this tour and wondering if anyone else has yet?
  • 16 Nov 2009 Dara Bee said

Default_avatar

I’ve booked and paid for this tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I started my own forum below but said the 29th by mistake, but it’s def the 30th Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Can’t wait!!!!

Are you staying in London for long before you leave for the tour?

• 16 Nov 2009 Kristy said

Default_avatar

Awesome….. yeah i’ll be flying into London on the 27th April (I am from Australia) and stay in London until the tour. How about yourself?

• 17 Nov 2009 Dara Bee said

Default_avatar

I arrive in London on the 25th of April and am staying at the Generator hostel. I’m also staying a couple of days after the tour cos I’m doing another one!

I’m from Adelaide, where abouts are you from?

• 17 Nov 2009 Kristy said

Default_avatar

I’ve looked into the generator, at the moment i am booked into that hotel contiki suggests but i think i am gona cancel that and stay in a hostel. After this tour i have a week off and then go on another tour aswell. I am from Renmark, South Australia (about 3 hours drive from Adelaide, towards the VIC border) are you travelling alone or with someone?

• 18 Nov 2009 Dara Bee said

Default_avatar

Yeah a hostel will be a lot more cheaper!!! What tour are you doing after? I’m doing Road to Rome dept. on the 18th May. I’ve been to Renmark many times before, my Mum is friends with the people who used to own the Cobdogla caravan park so we used to go there pretty much every holidays!

I’m travelling alone, how about you?? Do you have facebook?

• 18 Nov 2009 Kristy said

Default_avatar

Wow small world hey! Yeah hostels are going to be a lot cheaper and think it would be a better experience aswell. I am doing the European Explorer Plus Greek Island Cruising goes for about 33 days or something after the Great Britain one. So excited, i am travelling alone too though, so am a bit scared in that respect. Yeah i have facebook, Kristy Vriends, think i am the only one on there with that name.

• 12 Feb 2010 Jonno said

Default_avatar

Hi there, I’m Jonno, 26, from Newcastle, Aus, just booked this tour, and doing the European panorama tour on May 17 aswell,

• 17 Feb 2010 Kristy said

Default_avatar

Hi Jonno great to see there is someone else, won’t just be me and Dara sitting on the bus. Is this your first time to Europe? are you travelling with anyone?

• 18 Feb 2010 Jonno said

Default_avatar

Hi Kristy and Dara, Yes this is my first time in Europe, but my 5th Contiki tour. Will be travelling alone.

• 18 Feb 2010 Dara Bee said

Default_avatar

Hey Jonno,

Looking forward to this trip!!! Add me on facebook, just search for Dara Braithwaite Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Feb 2010 Kimmy said

Default_avatar

Hi all!
    My friend and I are also booked for this tour, but we are only doing England and Scotland. I’m guessing that it is all one tour and people join and leave depending on what they have booked. We are visiting Ireland with friends a few weeks before this so decided to give the full tour a miss. We are also doing the European Inspiration tour before this one. We are both from Australia and can’t wait to meet you all!

• 22 Mar 2010 Nikka said

Default_avatar

Hey ….. Im 25 and I am travelling Solo ….. I live on the Gold Coast Aus….
    I just booked today !!!!!!! I have done Contiki beofre it is great…. I am also doing a Euro one after this one too Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Facebook – Nikkoletta Georgiou

• 25 Mar 2010 Explorer1173420 said

Default_avatar

Hi!

I’m Victoria, also travelling solo, and from Adelaide, South Australia. This is my first Contiki trip, but I’ve visited the UK briefly before. Looking forward to meeting you all! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 26 Mar 2010 Dara Bee said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

Nice to hear from you all. I’ve just made up a facebook group for our tour, just search for Contiki Chickens, Great Britain and Ireland and you should find it Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Victoria, I’m also from Adelaide! When do you leave for London?

• 11 Apr 2010 adnama said

Default_avatar

Hi
    Im pretty sure im doing the Ireland portion of this trip. (dublin 8th may) Im from Australia but currently working in scotland.
    Looking forward to the trip
    Amanda

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.