Community_discussions_small  

Question

New Zealand or China?

13 Feb 2013 Donald_Kramer asked

Donald_Kramer

I am looking at taking either the Big Tiki (Auckland-Christchurch) tour that leaves Auckland on September 5th or the China Adventure that starts on September 2nd. Just wondering if anyone had advice on either tour or which one I should choose? I have done tours in Europe and Australia, loved both tours for different reasons. I went to Europe in August 2011, but I had a horrible cough almost the entire time I was there. However, I did still enjoy seeing all the sights and meeting people from all over the world. Then May of last year I did the Beaches and Reefs tour in Australia and found out that I am a rather big adrenaline junkie (skydiving, bungy jumping, etc) and staying healthy the whole time made it that much more enjoyable. Like I said I am just looking for advice from people who have been to either of these places on which tour I should take.

• 13 Feb 2013 MelissaC said

MelissaC

I am about to do the Big Tiki, and I’m sure it’s going to the best thing after. Then I’m going to china, however I still think you should do New Zealand because it has a lot of adrenaline type activities, and in the big tiki you have a lot of opportunities to go sky diving, and bungee jumping and whatever else you like!! Both though will be great!! Ps: go New Zealand!!!! Haha

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.