Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Ultimate European 24 August 2011

23 Oct 2010 Taz said

Default_avatar
I've just booked on the 24 August 2011 Ultimate European. I am soooo excited! Greek Islands and Oktoberfest Smiler. Has any body else booked on this trip yet?
  • 2 Jun 2011 Chels said

Default_avatar

excited to have you aboard!!! I am doing Spanish Spree before this tour and that was cancelled also. So I had to a lot of shuffling around with my annual leave but I am now doing Spanish Spree on the 1st of August. I was not too happy my other trip was cancelled so I know how you feel. Especially when I wasnt told that my tours werent definate start dates:( Yes will try to get the Fb group started when I finish work today. Where are you from K189?

• 2 Jun 2011 Chels said

Default_avatar

excited to have you aboard!!! I am doing Spanish Spree before this tour and that was cancelled also. So I had to a lot of shuffling around with my annual leave but I am now doing Spanish Spree on the 1st of August. I was not too happy my other trip was cancelled so I know how you feel. Especially when I wasnt told that my tours werent definate start dates:( Yes will try to get the Fb group started when I finish work today. Where are you from K189?

• 3 Jun 2011 Chels said

Default_avatar

hey boys and girl the facebook group is sorted if u look for
    Contiki Ultimate European tour 24 august 2011.

so start adding hahaha
    talk soon

• 1 Jul 2011 Bella mia said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    Have just booked the aug 24th trip yesterday!
    Like you,Chels , i’m doing the spanish spree first, but mine leaves 25th july!
    I am also going alone. My friend kept talking about coming to europe with me for the summer, but it was just talk! So i decided to go alone.
    The contiki is a good way to do this. So excited be leaving in about 3 weeks! Hope it doesn’t dissapoint, and that it is safe in Athens!
    Look forward to meeting everyone , guessing with tours alot depends on the group vibe and people..so lets make it awesome!

• 1 Jul 2011 Kt89 said

Default_avatar

Hi Bella!
    Welcome to the best tour! If youre on facebook make sure you join our group! Were all keeping in contact there. Just search for Contiki Ultimate European tour 24 august 2011. Where about are you from? Looking forward to meeting you!

• 6 Jul 2011 SarahNZ said

Default_avatar

Hello
    I am doing this tour.. so excited for the Greek islands! :)

• 6 Jul 2011 Lyndi said

Lyndi

Ello! Just booked my trip (24th) Can’t wait to explore Europe and meet all you guys:)

• 7 Jul 2011 Chels said

Default_avatar

Hi Lyndi, We have started a facebook group add yourself to Contiki Ultimate European tour 24 August 2011 and join with all the other travellers.

• 10 Jul 2011 Bovey said

Default_avatar

Hi people, me and two mates will also be doing this trip. Its going to be awesome:)

• 10 Jul 2011 RXONTIC said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    A couple of mates and myself are smashing this trip back. Hope ya ready for a 3rd wheel rowdy kiwi???!!!
    Just a quicky though…any1 keen on a scuba mish in the Greek Islands?

Matt

• 10 Jul 2011 Bella mia said

Default_avatar

hi matt, i’d be keen to do scuba!

• 10 Jul 2011 jasmine said

Default_avatar

Just booked in last week too! Too excited!! Chelsie, thanks for setting up the FB group, such a good idea…
    It’s getting so close, no idea what to pack. Has anyone chosen to do the Egypt part of the tour?

• 10 Jul 2011 Moose! said

Default_avatar

I have Egypt! A little worried about the rioting thing, but at least it will be interesting!!

I have a days stopover in Kuala Lumpur, there has been rioting there recently as well –_

• 10 Jul 2011 jasmine said

Default_avatar

Yay Moose! Was beginning to think no one wanted to do Egypt due to you know.. the rioting. Am also vaguely concerned but doing it nonetheless! Also have a loooong stopover in KL, but just staying in the airport. Where’re you from?

• 10 Jul 2011 Moose! said

Default_avatar

fabulous brisvegas, WOOOO!!! Starting to get really excited, I leave in 37 days!

• 11 Jul 2011 Kt89 said

Default_avatar

Yah! Suddenly lots of people! haha cant believe how late some of you have left it to book! lol ive been planning this trip for 18 months! Make sure you all come and join our facebook group! Much easier to get to know each other on there! So excited to meet you all!

As for Egypt vs Greece… LOL…. really wanted to do egypt but when we booked it was crazy scary over there and they were evacuating aussies etc so we went with greece… now theres rioting in greece too… sigh silly foreign countries trying to ruin our holidays lol

So incredibly EXCITED!!!! its 4 weeks today till take off for us!!!

• 11 Jul 2011 Ryan Henry said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone my name is Ryan and im going on the 24th trip, ive just requested the fb page so while i wait for that here’s to us and a awesome holiday. YES!!!!!!!!!!

• 25 Jul 2011 Sami21 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’m on this trip too! I’m so excited to meet everyone! :)

• 25 Jul 2011 Chels said

Default_avatar

Hi Sam, Join our Facebook group Contiki Ulimate European 24 August 2011

• 25 Jul 2011 Sami21 said

Default_avatar

I tried finding it and couldn’t haha I’ll try again

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion