Community_discussions_small  

Question

Tourist Visa in the USA

13 Feb 2013 Rob asked

Rob

Hi! I have a concern, I will be travelling with my family at the end of April to United States and I will be back on May 1st.

I am really keen to do the LA to the BAY starting on May 22nd and I was wondering if there is any problem with tourist Visa, leaving the country and coming back again in such a short period of time

thanks !

• 18 Feb 2013 Kenny said

Kenny

Hi Rob! First of all, are you from the UK? and Holding the UK passport? (British Citizen Only) You should use Esta (Costs you $14) https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/

Anyway You don’t need a visa at all!

Assumed that you have no Criminal Record and stay under 90 days. And Make sure you should have enough fund to support yourself (Around $4000) and get a US address (Hostel, friend’s house or Hotel). Just in case, you may bring any documents that have strong ties of your home country. Such as Bank Statement, payslip, UK Police Check, Tour/Hostel reservation receipt, Travel insurance receipt, Home address, Bills, Returning Ticket, esta copy, etc….

It’s also my first time to go to the states as Adult in my first time! Feel excited! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion