Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western 19 June 2013

14 Feb 2013 Nicole asked

Default_avatar

Hey :)
I have booked on the Wild Western tour from 19 June to 2 July. Very excited to meet some sure to be amazing people and see some wonderful places!
This is my first Contiki tour and travelling alone, so slightly nervous too! Who else is on this tour then as would be great to get know you a bit before the trip?
I am staying in LA a couple of days and before and a couple of days after the tour, is anyone else doing the same?
If so, would anybody be interested in going to Hollywood Bowl on the 3rd July as part of the 3 day 4th July celebrations?
I look forward to hearing from you all :)

• 28 Feb 2013 neanie_luv said

neanie_luv

Hello there, I to am taking my first coniki trip on this tour. I am travelling with my partner, but dont let that deter you from jabbering to us! We will be in L from the 16th June. We fly to Vancouver on the 3rd so will not be in US for 4th of Jul. Look forward to meeting everyone :)

• 9 Mar 2013 Amy said

Amy

Hey Guys, My boyfriend and i are also doing this tour ! although we are only doing the western highlights which is 8 days so we leave you in las vegas, Neanie we also fly to Vancouver on the 3rd of July ! how random (we will be flying there from boston though) ! we are from Sydney Australia :) and fly to LA on the 15th so have a few days in LA before our tour.
    Nicole this is my first contiki also but im sure its going to pretty amazing and im sure we will all make some amazing friends :)

• 12 Mar 2013 zoejanaye said

zoejanaye

Hopefully will be booking this tour this week! Looking at flying into LAX on about the 13th or 15th of June! When will you be arriving!? And I’m looking at flying out on the 4th (10pm) so I’ll pretty much have the 3rd and the 4th in LA too. Look forward to talking to you soon :)

• 29 Mar 2013 Louisa said

Louisa

I’m going on the West Coast Tour, California Highlights on 18th June for 8 days. Doing Las Vegas, San Francisco, Bass Lake, Santa barbara, LA.
    Im going alone I’m quite nervous and I’d love to get to know people who are going and make friends. Could someone let me know if they are doing the same?

• 29 Mar 2013 zoejanaye said

zoejanaye

We go to the same places – but in the opposite direction, so unfortunately you won’t be with us :(

• 30 Mar 2013 Louisa said

Louisa

Aw that sucks :( I can’t seem to find anyone on here doing the same one. I know there are other people but doesn’t seem to be any to contact to get to know. I’m so nervous and it’s not even June yet :/ xx

• 3 Apr 2013 Simon F said

Simon F

Hey. Ill be doing the LA to the bays 19th June. I think we will probably be on the same coach, ill just be leaving at San Fran. From there ill be flying out to New York. .. Great to see I won’t be the only one on this tour lol. I’ve been worrying about that the whole time. Lol. Ill also be travelling solo. First contiki. Fingers crossed it’ll be good fun. :)

• 7 Apr 2013 James Cho said

James Cho

Hello everyone~! My girlfriend and I are also doing the western highlights 19th June!! we will get to disneyland on 15th first and travel LA from 17th :)) I am willing to make new friends though i cant speak English very well.. I wiil study hard!! haha I am in Sydney now and I am going to Vancouver to see my girlfriend!! Let’s make a group in facebook! Can’t wait XD

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.