Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery 12 March 2013

15 Feb 2013 Alex Ugarte asked

Alex Ugarte

Any going on the European Discovery on 12/03/12?

I'm a solo traveler and have booked this contiki in!

It would be cool to hang/meet with some people from this contiki before hand. I'm also going to be traveling around Europe for a year after this contiki so anyone who wants to meet up let me know!

• 15 Feb 2013 Victoria said

Victoria

Discovery was my first pick! I’m still undecided! Haha

• 15 Feb 2013 Alex Ugarte said

Alex Ugarte

Yeh come join the discovery!

• 18 Feb 2013 Tomothy said

Tomothy

Yep, I’m on the March 12 Euro Discovery. Have you joined the meet-up?
    I put together a Facebook group for our tour also: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EuroDiscovery2013/

• 18 Feb 2013 Alex Ugarte said

Alex Ugarte

Awesome! how do i go about joining the meet up?

Tomothy

In the menus above go to Get Connected > MeetUps. Click on Join your MeetUp and enter the details it wants, including your Contiki Booking number

Alex Ugarte

Thanks Tom

• 18 Feb 2013 Victoria said

Victoria

Is it still snowing in march in London?

Tomothy

Nope, it snowed last Tuesday, but its stopped now. My sister who lives there emailed me this about an hour ago: “It is still quite cold here though, a freezing start this morning with heavy frost but the days are warming up to 7-8 degrees. Dont be shy on packing layers of clothing, warm socks, scarf, beanie, gloves and a mini-umbrella. It snowed most of last Tuesday so its its just too hard to say what the weather is going to be like when you’re sight-seeing London”

I’m arriving in London on Saturday March 2 and will be there the whole time before the tour starts, then back there for 4 days after the tour. Cannot wait for this trip!!

Victoria

Ohh okay, I like cold weather anyway haha I’ve wanted to go to London for so long!

Tomothy

I’ve been twice already, having a sister living there gives me an excuse. I’m there for her wedding this time around. London is the BEST. I have a full itinerary planned for the day’s I’m there.
    Have you joined the meetup. There’s a Facebook group too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EuroDiscovery2013/

Alex Ugarte

Join the crew Victoria !

Victoria

I’m trying to work out a way to make my money go a long way hahaha Wanna stay in Europe for almost two months

Alex Ugarte

Hahaha you’ll be fine… It’s goin to be a fun trip!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.