Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA 18th November 2013

15 Feb 2013 mitch10190 asked

Default_avatar

Just booked this tour (starting in LA) with 3 friends, just wondering if anyone else has booked the same tour? Also wondering what others who have already done this tour have thought?

• 16 Feb 2013 mitch10190 said

Default_avatar

Hey Shae, good to hear from someone else who is doing the tour, we can’t wait to go. Yeah we thought it might be too short too, so we have organised to stay longer in both as well :) – mitchell.

• 17 Mar 2013 annie_31 said

annie_31

Hey guys!! My friend and I have just booked this tour as well! We are arriving on the 16th and leaving on the 1st of December. Where are you guys from?

• 17 Mar 2013 Jarrad said

Jarrad

Hey there annie, name is Jarrad and im from Australia, really looking foward to november now!!

• 17 Mar 2013 annie_31 said

annie_31

Yay we’re gonna have the best time :) I wish it was november already!! Jarrad and I are from VIC near melbourne :)

• 18 Mar 2013 brads2013 said

brads2013

Hey everyone, I’m from Perth, Australia and going on this one alone (far out of my comfort zone :P)
    How do I extend certain parts of the trip? I assumed it was all set in stone for the duration.

• 18 Mar 2013 annie_31 said

annie_31

Hey man! I think people are just flying in earlier before our tour starts and staying later after it finishes. We have booked a few extra nights at the start in LA if you need some people to hang out with haha

• 18 Mar 2013 Jarrad said

Jarrad

Yeah we are headed over on the 16th and will be I the same place the tour starts, pretty keen!!

• 18 Mar 2013 brads2013 said

brads2013

Thanks for the replies everyone.
    Ahh OK that makes sense, can’t believe I didn’t realise that.
    I’ll join up and hopefully meet up with some of you in LA before the tour starts :)

• 18 Mar 2013 mitch10190 said

Default_avatar

hey guys :) great to hear from a few more people doing the tour. i’m from canberra. We have organised an extra 5 days before the tour in LA and a week in NYC after.

• 19 Mar 2013 annie_31 said

annie_31

Hey Brooke! You should definitely come on this tour! Don’t worry about travelling alone, we will all become friends pretty quickly i rekon :)

Is everyone booking in November because they have Uni during the year? I’d be interested to hear what you’re studying if that’s the case? :)

• 19 Mar 2013 brads2013 said

brads2013

Hey Brooke, I’m from Perth as well and going alone, which is pretty scary for me as well.
    If you want we could meet at the airport? I’m probably going a couple days early like most the others to get a few extra days in LA and a few extra days at the end for NYC.

@Annie – End of the year is the only time I was able to get off work, and the temperature will be nice that time of year (maybe on the colder end)

annie_31

Yay this is so exciting :) Shae- they sound like awesome reasons to go! We will also get to see the thanksgiving day parade in NY! Well done on booking Brooke! It’s good we get a discount for booking early and I always think impulsive decisions can often be the best ones haha

• 19 Mar 2013 Jarrad said

Jarrad

yeah should be pretty hectic in NY at the time we are there, will be awesome!! Looking forward to Vegas

annie_31

Yes Vegas, where you will marry your Disney princess from LA haha

brads2013

I’m going to lose all my spending money in Vegas :(

• 19 Mar 2013 mitch10190 said

Default_avatar

Definitely looking forward to vegas :) also hadn’t realised we would be there for thanksgiving, it’s going to be great to see the parade.

annie_31

’MURICA

brads2013

Ohhh thanksgiving, it’ll be fun to see how crazy they all get about it.
    Who is flying from Melbourne to LA?

• 19 Mar 2013 Jarrad said

Jarrad

You leave my Disney bride alone Annie, yeah Brads, annie and i are flying from Melb to LA

brads2013

Hey I want a Disney bride too..

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.