Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Discovery 23/7/13 (starting New Orleans)

15 Feb 2013 tvbmadness asked

tvbmadness

Anyone else going or planning to go on this tour? I'm going by myself and would love to meet like minded people. This would be the first time I have ever travelled by myself, but not the first time I've been to the USA. I was on the West Coast last time, and looking forward to enjoying the sun, beach, and the many things to do on this tour.

• 17 Feb 2013 Kimmy said

Kimmy

Hey there, I’m doing the grand southern starting on the 11th July which will connect with your tour in New Orleans. I’m travelling solo as well but haven’t been to the USA before; cannot wait to go!

• 18 Feb 2013 Amy-Louise said

Amy-Louise

Hey, I am looking at doing the exact same tour and I will be going solo also. I have been tooth states before but never as part of a tour, so it’s quite exciting. Would be great to get to know someone beforehand :)

• 18 Feb 2013 Kimmy said

Kimmy

Hi Amy-Louise, are you looking at just the eastern discovery or the grand southern? I agree, it would be nice to know someone else on the tour!

• 18 Feb 2013 Amy-Louise said

Amy-Louise

I’m looking at the Eastern Discovery :)

• 18 Feb 2013 tvbmadness said

tvbmadness

I’ve booked the 23rd of July! only 5 more months! how exciting! Let’s just hope it actually goes on since it wasn’t a guaranteed departure date.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.