European experience?

16 Feb 2013 Emalee asked

has anyone done the european experience or is booked in for it? id like to know what you've discovered about it?:)

• 19 Feb 2013 Brianna said

I’m doing the one on the 22nd April.super excited but unsure who else is going. would love to find someone who is also going :)

• 21 Feb 2013 Joey said

Im doing the May 27th tour…. pumped. anyone else going on this tour?

• 3 Mar 2013 Emalee said

Doing June 17th so unfortunately missed you both, but keep me updated on how it goes? C:

• 17 Mar 2013 kae146 said

I’m booked on the May 7th tour. Soooooo stoked! Let me know if you’re going on this tour!

• 26 Mar 2013 Ryan said

Yeah i’m going on the june 17th tour aswell! counting down the seconds

• 1 Apr 2013 Rachel said

I booked the may 25th London n Paris tour.this will be my first time with Contiki…

• 1 Jun 2013 Emalee said

not long now rmatl1 :)

• 16 Jun 2013 Sonia said

Hey guys do u recommened this tour?

• 16 Jun 2013 Brianna said

I would 100% recommend this tour. it is the most amazing thing I have done in my life. On my tour there was a lot of partying including three themed parties. the group I went with was amazing and I am still in contact with most of them no. It is hard to see everything in such a short time in the European countries in the 20 days but is a good insight to what you might want to go back and see. I believe this tour is known as the party tour of Europe, so maybe if you do not enjoy partying, this may not be the tour for you. however about 6 of the people on our tour didn’t enjoy going out, so just went home after dinner etc fine. Hope this helps :)

• 5 Oct 2013 JBernal said

Was planning on doing the April 27 tour.

• 5 Oct 2013 Joe G said

Joe G

I did the European Experience tour years ago when I was 18, and now am booked to do it again on 20 May! I loved it the first time. I have been travelling back to Europe over the years, but it will be interesting to see what this tour will be like this time around. I love Contiki. It inspired me to keep travelling over the years and to keep learning about Europe. I am still in contact with people I went on tour with back in 2000!! It’s a great introduction to the continent.

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.