Community_discussions_small  

Question

European experience?

16 Feb 2013 Emalee asked

Emalee

has anyone done the european experience or is booked in for it? id like to know what you've discovered about it?:)

• 19 Feb 2013 Brianna said

Brianna

I’m doing the one on the 22nd April.super excited but unsure who else is going. would love to find someone who is also going :)

• 21 Feb 2013 Joey said

Joey

Im doing the May 27th tour…. pumped. anyone else going on this tour?

• 3 Mar 2013 Emalee said

Emalee

Doing June 17th so unfortunately missed you both, but keep me updated on how it goes? C:

• 17 Mar 2013 kae146 said

kae146

I’m booked on the May 7th tour. Soooooo stoked! Let me know if you’re going on this tour!

• 26 Mar 2013 Ryan said

Ryan

Yeah i’m going on the june 17th tour aswell! counting down the seconds

• 1 Apr 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

I booked the may 25th London n Paris tour.this will be my first time with Contiki…

• 1 Jun 2013 Emalee said

Emalee

not long now rmatl1 :)

• 16 Jun 2013 Sonia said

Sonia

Hey guys do u recommened this tour?

• 16 Jun 2013 Brianna said

Brianna

I would 100% recommend this tour. it is the most amazing thing I have done in my life. On my tour there was a lot of partying including three themed parties. the group I went with was amazing and I am still in contact with most of them no. It is hard to see everything in such a short time in the European countries in the 20 days but is a good insight to what you might want to go back and see. I believe this tour is known as the party tour of Europe, so maybe if you do not enjoy partying, this may not be the tour for you. however about 6 of the people on our tour didn’t enjoy going out, so just went home after dinner etc fine. Hope this helps :)

• 5 Oct 2013 JBernal said

JBernal

Was planning on doing the April 27 tour.

• 5 Oct 2013 Joe G said

Joe G

I did the European Experience tour years ago when I was 18, and now am booked to do it again on 20 May! I loved it the first time. I have been travelling back to Europe over the years, but it will be interesting to see what this tour will be like this time around. I love Contiki. It inspired me to keep travelling over the years and to keep learning about Europe. I am still in contact with people I went on tour with back in 2000!! It’s a great introduction to the continent.

www.facebook.com/CelticJoeG

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion