Community_discussions_small  

Question

Is it too late?? best trip previous travelers?

17 Jul 2010 M asked

Default_avatar
Hi, I'm new to this, I've never ever considered doing an organized trip, and solo?! it's always been with my close friends.. but I need a change definitely and could be a lot of fun and meeting new and great people. I was wondering, I'm not sure yet if I will travel, but if I do, is it too late to register for a trip around aug 8 or 15, between those dates? maybe the Spain trip or Europe. There are so many Europe trips...I don't know, something new and spontaneous! And which trip is the most fun, for those who are going, and the previous travelers?? I def want to visit but I want to have fun and go out and party a little also!
Thanxs
  • 27 Feb 2011 Ana Paula said

Ana Paula

It depends on what you ´ve already visited before..AS for me I´ve been everyhere, so decided to do a single country tour, which is Spanish Spree. However, you´ll have fun regarless the trip chosen. I´ve always traveled solo with Contiki before and I´ve never regretted of my choice..don´t be scared , go for it..have fun:)

• 7 Mar 2011 EatPrayLove said

EatPrayLove

45 day camping trip was the best thing I ever did :) Met lots of people, because you are together for so long you become quite close, you go all over Europe- Turkey was fantastic. Enjoy :)

• 8 Mar 2011 FITZY!! said

FITZY!!

I did European Whirlwind in 2010. It was awesome! And according to my tour manager it is one of the most popular because it goes nearly everywhere in Europe but isn’t too long on the road.
    My tour mate and I found that towards the end of the trip and all those nights partying you start to get drained and just want to not go anywhere or have to be up at 7am to leave to go somewhere else after about 2wks. So we found that Whirlwind was a perfect amount of time. But if you want to experience it ALL then you might want to do a longer tour :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.