Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing the tour starting 5th August?!

17 Feb 2013 Paige & Ellie asked

Paige & Ellie

hey guys! my twin sister and i are booked into do the Spanish Spree starting on the 5th of August! Would love to hear from people doing the tour!

Paige and Ellie

• 22 Feb 2013 Renata Andrade said

Renata Andrade

Hey Paige and Ellie, I am booked into the spanish spree on the 5th of August.

• 14 Apr 2013 Santina said

Santina

Hey! I’m going too :) so excited!

• 16 Apr 2013 Claire90 said

Claire90

HEY!!! I am too!!! SOOO excited! cant wait to meet everyone! anyone going to be in Madrid for a couple of days before the tour?

• 16 Apr 2013 Claire90 said

Claire90

Hi Girls! Im also on this tour!! so excited!! cant wait to meet everyone! anyone going to be in Madrid a few days before?? :)

• 20 Apr 2013 Matt said

Matt

Pretty close to booking this any day now, just have to get my leave approved and I’m there!

• 22 Apr 2013 Matt said

Matt

Ok booked. Ole!!!

• 22 Apr 2013 Claire90 said

Claire90

Whoo!! Hey Matt! How exciting! :) travelling with anyone or coming along solo? Feels so far away :( lol

• 22 Apr 2013 Matt said

Matt

Nope going solo this time! Never done it before but has been really hard to arrange friends for travel who don’t get anywhere near as much time off work as me, so thought it was time to bite the bullet and give it a try! Hopefully will be there a day or 2 before the tour starts also. Pretty pumped for this, always wanted to check out spain!

• 22 Apr 2013 Claire90 said

Claire90

Yeah I can barely organise myself let alone anyone else haha that’s awesome ! Sounds like you have a great job!
    Me too! A few friends have been and say its aaaamazing! Yeah ill be there from the 1st.. So if anyone wants to meet up before and check out Madrid would be awesome!

• 28 Apr 2013 Julie said

Julie

Just booked! Can’t wait :-)

• 29 Apr 2013 Renata Andrade said

Renata Andrade

Just got my Plane Tickets!!! So excited

• 2 May 2013 Paige & Ellie said

Paige & Ellie

yay! the tour looks like its slowly filling up, its getting so close now its exciting! we will be in Croatia before this tour and only get to Madrid the day before the tour starts but we are staying in the recommended hotel by contiki where the tour apparently starts so if anyone is there the night before that would be great to meet everyone :)

• 2 May 2013 Explorer1205052 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys there’s a Facebook group! Yay! http://www.facebook.com/groups/501562556546631/ Join up!

• 2 May 2013 Claire90 said

Claire90

Im also staying at the recommended hotel, would love to meet up !

Uh yay!! :) joined!

• 3 May 2013 Julie said

Julie

I’m getting to Madrid on Friday the 2nd after spending a few days in London with my friend :-) She’s going to come visit in Madrid that first weekend and we are debating between staying in the hotel we’re starting at or spending a bit more money to stay in the middle of the city. Any thoughts? Would love to meet up with everyone to explore before the tour starts!

• 18 May 2013 Explorer1249235 said

Explorer1249235

Done. I’ve just booked this trip! Looking forward to!

• 29 May 2013 Guzman,Abel said

Guzman,Abel

Hi everyone just booked for the Spanish Spree, super stoked about it. I will be arriving Thursday the 1st, trying to get to know Madrid a little better.

• 25 Jun 2013 Sam said

Sam

Hey there guys and girls!! :) I am extremely close to being on this tour also! Way too excited right now.. woo hoo! I should be booking it all in tomorrow, cannot wait to meet everyone and have an amazing trip!!

**Booked everything today!!! :D I can’t get past anticipation for Ibiza in the hottest part of Summer!! Wow. I’ll be in Madrid from the Sunday afternoon.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.