Community_discussions_small  

Comment

2010 London to Athens 4th July 2010 Departure

20 Oct 2009 Tanni88 said

Tanni88
Hi Myself and a friend are going to book this contiki tour, let us know if anyone else is thinking about doing it!
  • 14 Nov 2009 Kayleigh88 said

Default_avatar

Heyyy! I’ve booked my contiki for this tour but im leaving the 5th of August instead … cant wait!!

• 23 Nov 2009 lozza2277 said

lozza2277

Hey!
    yes I am planning on going to the contiki 4th july 2010! I am travelling alone so im abit nervous, where bouts you from?

• 22 Dec 2009 jenza475 said

jenza475

Hey! I’m planning on doing this trip as well, and will be travelling by myself. I’m 22 and coming from Canada

• 5 Jan 2010 Blonde Aussie Chick said

Blonde Aussie Chick

Yes im going also, 4th of July, so excited…just checked in for it on the Contiki Website YAY x

• 6 Jan 2010 Jessica3001 said

Jessica3001

YAY!! Me and 3 other girlfriends are doing this tour too!!
    Where are you all from? I’m from Sydney

• 6 Jan 2010 Blonde Aussie Chick said

Blonde Aussie Chick

yay im from Newcastle, but living in the uk at the moment, i have 3 other girlfriends doing the trip also Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Jan 2010 Memo11 said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m looking into this trip also. First time traveling to Europe – coming from Texas, United States.

• 18 Jan 2010 Tanni88 said

Tanni88

Wow i havn’t checked the forums in ages so I thought I would check. Well im from Sydney as well Jessica3001

Where else is everyone from?

Can’t believe it’s finally less than a year till going to Europe, now I should probably let the bosses know I will be MIA for a whole month. Wish me luck Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 26 Jan 2010 Sarah23 said

Sarah23

hi guys im form sydney i have book my contiki tour with my cousin and friend jess cant wait look forward to meeting you guys and hope to chat to you before then

• 27 Jan 2010 Jessica3001 said

Jessica3001

Tanni no matter if your boss approves or not..your coming!! LOL

where abouts in Sydney you from?

Only really 5 months left!!

Explorer 1166829 its me jess!! yay!! we will have to get chris to join!

• 27 Jan 2010 Sarah23 said

Sarah23

hey hun i thought it was you i wrote a msg on your facebook i feel so stupid

• 27 Jan 2010 Jessica3001 said

Jessica3001

hahaha its all good, as soon as i saw the msg i knew it was u lol
    Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 28 Jan 2010 Lizzer007 said

Default_avatar

Hello. I’m going on this trip except mine stops in Rome, but I was told it’s the same tour. I’m a bit confused though because on the calendar it says July 2 departure but I see people posting July 1 or July 4. Anyways I think we might be on the same tour. I’m also going solo from Los Angeles and this is my first trip to Europe Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Feb 2010 Carl1984 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys me and a mate just reserved spots on the 4th July tour. Cant wait to party with everyone!

If anyone is interested in getting to know the people we’re travelling with I can make a facebook group for this tour. my email is carl_messina@iinet.net.au

cheers

• 4 Feb 2010 Tanni88 said

Tanni88

Hey Jessica3001 im live in Southern suburbs….so like Hurstville area?? well anyways its about 30 minutes outside of Sydney CBD….what about yourself?

Hey Carl, a facebook group would be pretty awesome…let me know if you make one or not.

cant wait to see the sights….

• 5 Feb 2010 Carl1984 said

Default_avatar

Just made a fb group. Add me on facebook and i can invite ya. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

carl_messina@iinet.net.au

• 14 Feb 2010 DawnB said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone,

My husband and I just booked this tour yesterday! Were from Canada (Alberta).
    Can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 14 Feb 2010 Jessica3001 said

Jessica3001

Tanni I live in Liverpool, so 30mins west of Sydney CBD.

Everybody join facebook! Add me too. My name is Jessica Cameron Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Mar 2010 DawnB said

Default_avatar

Turns out we are on a diffrent tour than you guys, ours doesn’t leave London until the 6th….Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 3 Jun 2010 Lisa90 said

Default_avatar

Heyyy I just booked on monday! cant wait. I leave for canada next week then im coming to Europe by myself.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.