Community_discussions_small  

Question

Two Tours: Italian Espresso & Spanish Spree

17 Feb 2013 Neveen asked

Neveen

hi there-
is Anyone going on either the Apr 26 Italian Espresso tour or the May 05 Spanish Spree?
I plan to do both tours since the dates work out well... Italian tour is 9 days (Apr 26 to May 04) and the Spanish tour is from May 05 to May 19.
About me: 32 year old single female. Very sincere, respectful and easy to get along with. I have never been to Europe so this experience is real exciting to me. I am travelling alone, so have tad bit of hesitation ... :-( .... BUT hoping for the best time :) Love to get in touch with a cool and mature female (single) similar age to me so we can have a blast together on either (or both) of these tours. Neveen :)

• 10 Mar 2013 Omega said

Default_avatar

Hi Neveen, Did you already book the Italian Espresso Tour for Apr 26? Did you get any details about the hotels that you will be staying in? I have read a few posts complaining about it and it not being to the standard that you would expect.

• 4 Apr 2013 mayra said

Default_avatar

Hi Neveen!
    My boyfriend & I are from the East bay and will be doing Spanish spree May 5!
    Almost time! cant wait to meet you :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion