Community_discussions_small  

Question

planning for 2014,can anyone recommend any tours?

18 Feb 2013 Emaleesacco asked

Default_avatar

hey, I'm almost 18 and am planning on booking something in for possibly England, Ireland or Scotland next year before I go to uni. it would be great to get some recommendations and maybe chat to some people who are thinking of traveling to Europe also :)

• 29 Mar 2013 Clementine85 said

Default_avatar

Hey!

I’m planning on doing the Ultimate European (including Egypt) sometime in 2014. Haven’t picked a specific date but i am thinking about leaving between June-September. (i’d really like to go to Oktoberfest) A couple of my friends have been on this tour (separately) and they highly recommend it!

I’m not sure how i’ll go but i’m planning on staying in the UK for a bit after the Contiki. =)

http://www.contiki.com/destinations/europe/tours/160-ultimate-european-plus-egypt

• 20 Apr 2013 Wanderlust91 said

Wanderlust91

I am also planning on doing the ultimate european in March/April next year :)

• 21 Apr 2013 CanadianWhiskey said

CanadianWhiskey

The Uk & Ireland tour is fab!

• 13 Oct 2013 Kathleen said

Kathleen

Hey! I’ve booked both the Ultimate European (Plus Egypt) [March] and UK & Ireland [May] tours for next year. They both look amazing, if you can afford to do more than one tour, DO IT!
    Have an amazing time before cracking into study. I’m in my second year and am taking a break to go on holiday (I’ve never traveled before?!).

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.