Restrooms in Europe
16 Jul 2006 CJB said
I'm not sure if this topic has been covered on this site - but I'm curious (especially since I keep hearing stories). Can anyone please shed some light or answer the following:
1) Do you have to pay to use the restrooms (ie/at pubs, restaurants, public ones...)?
2) Should one travel with their own toilet paper? I've been told that some places don't give you enough
3) Are they fairly clean? I'm assuming they are since they have attendants but a friend of mine said she was a decent restaurant in Rome and when she went to use the restroom it was basically a hole in the ground...
4) Do the ladies' facilities have containers to dispose their feminine products?
Any information will be greatly appreciated...
- 0 people like this
- Add to discussion 0 comments so far
Want to respond to this comment? You need to be signed in as a Contiki.com Community member first.