Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Discovery 20th July 2013

18 Feb 2013 Amy-Louise asked

Amy-Louise

Hello, I am looking at doing the eastern discovery tour, starting in New Orleans on the 20th July 2013. I will be flying solo and would be great to get to know some people beforehand. I am from the Sunshine Coast, QLD. Look forward to hearing from someone :)

• 18 Feb 2013 Brooke Bitschkat said

Brooke Bitschkat

Hi there, I’ve booked and paid for this tour. I’m travelling solo as well and I’m from Sydney, NSW. Would be great to chat beforehand if you do end up booking this.

• 18 Feb 2013 Amy-Louise said

Amy-Louise

It is so nice to know that there is another solo on this tour :) I will be booking it this week which will be exciting. Would love to chat :)

Brooke Bitschkat

I know, I’m glad I won’t be the only one :) awesome! will you be doing any travel afterwards?

Amy-Louise

It’s a much better feeling :) I am actually spending some time at a space camp in Alabama beforehand. How about you?

Brooke Bitschkat

oh awesome! I have extra days in NY after this tour and then heading to the west coast for 2 and a half weeks.

Amy-Louise

That sounds awesome! So very exciting. Have you ever been to the states before?

Brooke Bitschkat

No, I haven’t so I’m very excited! :) have you?

Amy-Louise

I have been to LA and Seattle a couple of times with family but I have never been to the East coast.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.