Community_discussions_small  

Question

Tomorrowland

18 Feb 2013 Karen asked

Karen

Anyone else lucky enough to get tickets to Tomorrowland?

I am so excited for my holiday!!
London for 5 nights
Tomorrowland
European Whirl Contiki
then my own Greek islands adventure!
:):)

• 3 Mar 2013 Alistair said

Alistair

Hey Karen! I got tickets too and I’m so pumped it’s going to be awesome!! I’m just undecided on what contiki trip to do afterwards argh!! I’m leaning towards European Escapade cos I want to see the most places in the shortest amount of time. What made you choose the Whirl?

• 12 Mar 2013 Karen said

Karen

Euro whirl goes to Prauge & i really want to check prague out so that’s what made me choose the Whirl :) :)
    Did you book the Escapade? :)
    bring on tomorrowlandddddd !!

• 12 Mar 2013 Alistair said

Alistair

Oh cool! Most of the trips I looked at either go Prague or Barcelona but not both.. I haven’t booked it yet, still trying to decide! I think I will go with the Escapade because it has more 2 night stops in it and I want to see as much as I can but I haven’t heard anyone else on here say they’re going on the 31st of July trip. Hope it’s not just me lol.
    Hell Yeeaaa!!! mate and I got easy tents. Can’t frigen wait!!!

• 6 Oct 2013 megancbrown said

megancbrown

Hi – i know this is way off – but i see you guys got tomorrowland tickets! Do you have an tips on how to get tickets for the 2014 one when they become available?

• 8 Oct 2013 Alistair said

Alistair

Be online when the tickets go on sale first thing which means you’ll need to be up at 2am or something. When selecting your ticket the page may not load because so many people are trying so just keep hitting refresh and if it loads and tickets say sold out then just keep doing it because that’s what happened to me and I got two tickets. You’ll have to pre register to buy tickets so don’t forget to do that. If you still couldn’t get a ticket then don’t panic. Viagogo is another site that resales peoples tickets for them and you’ll always be able to get one from them. If you camp at dreamville take some warm clothes and wet weather gear because it stormed! Rain wind you name it it happened! Also if you stay at dreamville don’t leave any valuables in your tent because heaps of tents get raided while you’re out and most look for little easy tents and tents with padlocks that might have something to hide. Oh and get a good tent because if you don’t you’re sleeping in the rain lol. Hope you get a ticket though. It was epic!! :-D

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response 11 months

This question was posted about over 1 year ago. It has been discussed 5 times and liked 1 time.

3 people are following this discussion.

• Karen
  • Alistair
  • megancbrown

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.