Community_discussions_small  

Question

anyone thinking about the Trail to Rome?

19 Feb 2013 Dan asked

Dan

I havent seen any reviews or anything about the Trail to Rome trip so im guessing its new, it looks awesome though and i was just wondering if anyone else is thinking about it

• 19 Feb 2013 Brad said

Brad

Gday Dan. A few mates and myself have all booked this tour so we’re definitely hoping that its awesome. Having double nights in major places like Amsterdam and Berlin is a bonus while also getting to other great places like Prague and Venice. Plus itll be summer when we go so itll be fantastic.
    Even if you’re traveling by yourself you’ll still have a blast as most people travel solo on contikis anyway. Ive done it before and its the greatest thing.
    Hope this makes you realise other people think this tour will be incredible as well.

• 15 Mar 2013 Annabel said

Annabel

My friend and I just booked this tour! We will be there during summer as well

• 22 May 2013 Amy1991 said

Amy1991

Hi there! Myself and my boyfriend just booked this tour for Jan 2014- is anyone else on that one?

I hope it will be good despite being winter. I have done a Contiki in Europe before a couple of years ago and loved it, but that was in summer….

• 22 May 2013 SeanMcG said

SeanMcG

Hey guys,

From what i’ve read on facebook, forums and on this site the Trail to Rome tour seems to be part of the European Trail tour. You start at the same point as the European Trail tour, but finish in Rome. The Trail to London tour is also part of it, but starts in Vienna and ends in London.

• 2 Jul 2013 Leigh said

Leigh

I am taking this tour in September. I really liked the look of it because it goes to Poland, which not many general European tours do. I also hope that it will be a little more of a mix between the crowd looking to have a blast and party and the crowd who is very interested in the history and culture in Europe. (Assumedly, if you were really looking to just party, you wouldn’t pick the tour that makes a stop at Auschwitz) It will be my first tour as well, so I would love to hear from anyone who has been on it before I go.

• 5 Oct 2013 kimberleyelise said

kimberleyelise

A friend and i are doing this contiki from Nov-Dec 2013 :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.