Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern (LA to NY) 15th of August 2013..

19 Feb 2013 Lisa asked

Lisa

Who's Planning on coming on the Grand Southern in August 2013?? I am looking for people to go to Disneyland and do a day tour around Hollywood etc with. Anyone keen?? This is my first Contiki and I am SUPER excited to meet new people :)
Cheers in advance.

• 22 Feb 2013 Elyshia said

Elyshia

Hi Lisa!

I’m an Aussie from Canberra. This will be my third Contiki tour and I’m also doing the NY Explored at the end of the Grand Southern. This tour is going to be awesome, a friend of mine did it last year and she said it was the best thing she’s ever done!!!

PS. I’d be totally keen to hang out in LA before we go :)

• 23 Feb 2013 Lisa said

Lisa

HEYYYYYY Elyshia :) Awesome as.. have you organised accomodation in LA as yet?? I have also been told that it is the best tour out so very very excited. and iy’s good to know that your a experienced contiki traveller. I will send my questions your way haha. :)

• 1 Apr 2013 Barbs said

Barbs

Hey Lisa and Elyshia, I’m in Sydney. My friend Taryn and I are doing this tour and super excited. Will be first for both of us. We have accomodation for LA but only get there the day before as we are going to San Fran first. :)

• 20 Apr 2013 chipelz said

chipelz

Hey guys me and my bestie are doin this! I am from Auckland New Zealand so is she, her names chewie! I’m chipelz! Wev Ben friends 4 about 10 yrs now at least! And I actually live in America now have been here 2 yrs so il be in la joinin for the trip! I go to Vegas quit often so I kno al te ins and outs and it’s so much fun! And I can’t wait to go in this trip!! Really soon it’s goin to be 100 days left for the trip cout down!!! Woop woop

• 20 Apr 2013 chipelz said

chipelz

Lisa id be keen to Disney land with u a day before the tour or something :)

• 21 Apr 2013 Barbs said

Barbs

Hi chipelz welcome to the group. There are lots of us chatting and excited for the trip. I am going with my friend Taryn.

• 21 Apr 2013 Lisa said

Lisa

Hey Chipelz :) We have planned to do DisneyLand on the 13th and a Hollywood Homes tour on the 14th and would LOVE for you to come along :) we actually have a facebook group up and running so please click on the link and I can add you to the group so everyone can meet you, and tell your friend to do the same :) Can’t wait to get going :)
    here is the link :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/133862670118178/

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.