Community_discussions_small  

Question

Simply Italy in June

19 Feb 2013 Teva asked

Teva

I was just wondering who's been or who's planning on touring Italy in June. I'm going to graduate in May and really looking to get out before the rest of my life takes over. I haven't booked a date yet, but I'll be traveling solo from Los Angeles so it'd be cool to get to know some people before hand and book with everyone.

I can't wait for this!

• 20 Feb 2013 Zeeya said

Zeeya

Hello there I am looking forward for italian expresso .. wondering whats the difference in simply italy and italian expresso ? Graduating in end of june so looking forward to a vacation as well :D

• 21 Feb 2013 Teva said

Teva

Hey Zeeya, Congratulations on graduation! I think the only difference between the two is the time. Seems like they cover the same highlights. When is your Italy trip?

I had the same thoughts as you… see a whole bunch of places or visit just one. I think I want to enjoy being in one new place and absorb the whole experience. Think Italy would be too good to only enjoy for 2 or 3 days. If I time it right, might be able to do London Explorer too.

• 24 Feb 2013 Zeeya said

Zeeya

Haha Thanks ! I am looking at end of june, that is when my semester ends. Yeah I think I will probably just go to italy as well . Other wise its too much in too little time and yes the whole new cultural experience would be awesome. Make sure you eat the spaghetti like the movie eat pray love aha ! My flight will be landing in london so hopefulyl will get a couple days there.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.