Community_discussions_small  

Question

Winter Wanderer 1st November 2013?

20 Feb 2013 PaigeK asked

PaigeK

Hey all,

So I've locked this one in, I will be travelling solo so I'm keen to meet some people who will also be doing this one. Open to any tips and thoughts also :)

• 20 Feb 2013 walshienz said

walshienz

I am probably going to do this one on this date !! Just making final decisions – I will also be travelling Solo..

Will let you know if i book it in :)

• 20 Feb 2013 PaigeK said

PaigeK

No Worries :)

• 8 Mar 2013 walshienz said

walshienz

Hello!!

I have just confirmed myself on this tour! Will also be doing the Great Britain and Ireland tour before this one.

Where are you from? Great to have someone else confirmed on the Winter Wanderer !

Very excited, and I will also be travelling solo which is a bit scary :)

• 11 Mar 2013 Todd said

Todd

hey! i’m not doing this trip but i am going to new zealand in May and doing it solo, apprently alot of people do it solo and have a blast and meet really cool people, i’m a little nervous but keen for it, the best tip would be to talk to people who have done it solo and pick their mind and to log into your contiki meet up chat room tour.

• 11 Mar 2013 PaigeK said

PaigeK

Heyyyy!
    I’m from Canberra, peeked at your profile and noticed you’re from NZ :)
    I haven’t completely paid for this one yet, but I’m definitely going and I think it’ll be this one on the 1st Nov :)
    I am so damn excited, I want it to be Nov already!

• 12 Mar 2013 walshienz said

walshienz

Hey, Yeah iv only just paid the deposit for the two tours im doing, and am just about to pay for flights.. then will trying to save save save!

Let me know once you have booked it :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion