Community_discussions_small  

Question

Australia October 2013

20 Feb 2013 LizzieW92 asked

LizzieW92

Hi :)
Is anyone travelling to Australia on a tour or solo in October '13? I arrive in Sydney 28th Sept and leave Darwin 26th Oct. Would be great to speak to a few people before hand!!

Lizzie

• 14 Mar 2013 MariaCristina said

MariaCristina

Which tour are you doing? I’m doing Reefs and Rainforest that begins in Sydney on Sept. 28th.

• 14 Mar 2013 LizzieW92 said

LizzieW92

Hi :) I’m doing the big walkabout with sailing starting Sydney 29th sept so we may be on the same coach for a bit x

• 14 Mar 2013 MariaCristina said

MariaCristina

YES!! I’m on the tour with sailing until October 15. I’m traveling along a bit scared but very excited to go to Australia.

• 14 Mar 2013 LizzieW92 said

LizzieW92

Ah wicked! I’m travelling alone as well, scary stuff! Australia will be amazing though :) when do you arrive in Sydney? I land on the 28th in the morning, would be nice to meet up when we arrive x

• 3 Apr 2013 Lauramct said

Lauramct

I’m on this tour in July – Will let you both know how it goes and any tips or advice when I get back :)

• 6 Apr 2013 Mike88 said

Mike88

Hi. I will be joining you for the last bit from Alice Springs to Darwin :)

• 6 Apr 2013 LizzieW92 said

LizzieW92

Wickeddd :) Its going to be so good!!

• 6 Apr 2013 Mike88 said

Mike88

I live in Sydney so if you have any questions about Aus feel free to ask and hopefully I can help haha. Once we get a few more people in here we should get a facebook group going – I did that for a past contiki and it made remembering people names so much easier when meeting in person

• 16 May 2013 Ninavara said

Ninavara

Hi! I’m booking the big walkabout which starts in Sydney on the 27th oct! I’m also going to be solo! So nervous!!!!

• 16 May 2013 LizzieW92 said

LizzieW92

Hi, I wont be on this tour :( I start in Sydney 29th Sept so I’m in Australia the whole of October. Hope you have a good time though!!

• 16 May 2013 Ninavara said

Ninavara

Ahhh! Are you doing any other tours? I’m doing the indochina with g adventures before this. Have you ever travelled alone before?

• 17 May 2013 Mike88 said

Mike88

I always travel alone and it is awesome. You make friends with everyone in your group and always do what you want to do because there will always be someone to go with you.

• 19 May 2013 lovehearts said

lovehearts

Hey. I’m hoping to travel Aus solo in Sep/ Oct time also. Cant decide which one to book though.

• 19 May 2013 LizzieW92 said

LizzieW92

Hi, start in Sydney 29th September :D There is already a few of us booked on there who are going solo, we’re going to try and meet up before we arrive :) x

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion