Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Road- May or June?

21 Feb 2013 Explorer9077802 asked

Default_avatar

Thinking about doing Eastern Road solo in May or June. What date is everyone going on? Just trying to decide when to go! Thanks.

• 21 Feb 2013 ally04 said

ally04

Hi, I’m thinking about the first one in June since I really don’t want to deal with taking sweaters and winter clothes, like I did last year in Ireland…

• 25 Feb 2013 Explorer9077802 said

Default_avatar

Good point. Thanks, Ally:-)

• 11 Mar 2013 Adriana.m said

Default_avatar

I am also thinking of doing the first tour on June 9th solo.

Has anyone booked this one yet?

• 12 Mar 2013 ally04 said

ally04

I just booked and am very excited!

• 12 Mar 2013 NSR23 said

Default_avatar

Hi hi:) I’m booking for Eastern Road 9th June (my first Contiki ever..) soo excited.
    Does anyone want to stay an extra night in Berlin either the day before or after the tour? Just because it’ll be either a Friday or Saturday night..

• 24 Mar 2013 Rebecca said

Default_avatar

Hi I’m Rebecca,
    I’m booked in for this tour starting the 9th of June. I’m travelling solo. This will be my second Contiki tour.
    It would be good to chat to some of you just to break the ice as it can be nerve racking meeting 20 or so people at once.
    Can anyone speak German? I’m guessing I should learn some before I get to Germany.

• 25 Mar 2013 ally04 said

ally04

Hi Rebecca, not sure if you’ve joined the meet-up for the trip. I tried to start a chat with the people that were on there but no one has responded yet. I’m traveling solo too and it’s also my second contiki.

• 27 Mar 2013 Nav said

Default_avatar

Hey, my name is Nav.
    I’m a 27yr old female from Canada who has just booked this trip starting June 9th. I did a Contiki 5 years ago with a few girlfriends but I’m traveling solo this time. Thinking about spending an extra night or 2 in Berlin before the beginning of the tour if any one is interested in meeting up beforehand?

• 22 Apr 2013 PP said

PP

Hi everyone…
    I’m also a solo traveling female booked on Eastern Road for 9th June :)
    This is my 1st Contiki so you can imagine my excitement!! Look forward to meeting you all.
    Can someone kindly post the meet-up link?
    Thanks!!

• 14 May 2013 eshoe85 said

Default_avatar

if you’re just joining this message board (and havent joined the MeetUp yet), feel free to cruise on over to the facebook group! :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/42805175230/

• 3 Jun 2013 Biancs said

Biancs

Hi All,
    I too will be travelling solo on this tour. Arrive in Berlin on the Friday, so please let me know if anyone is interested in doing some pre-tour sight seing. Also what is the procedure/ alternative given the current flooding in Prague?

• 3 Jun 2013 Nav said

Default_avatar

Hey Bianca! I get into Berlin the morning of the 8th (Sat), and am down to do some sightseeing. :) I was wondering the same thing about Prague as the Czech government has called a “state of emergency”.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion