Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Whirl 28 July - 14 Aug 2013

21 Feb 2013 Natalie said

Natalie

Doing the whirl solo for my first big overseas trip! Keen to meet anyone doing, or thinking of doing the same tour! Also doing Croatia sail, Greek islands then off the Ibiza before Oktoberfest in Munich.

• 21 Feb 2013 Sonduren said

Sonduren

I’m actually going my first time solo as well! ! July 19th European whirl should be a blast, thinking about spending a night or 2 in London before it starts

• 21 Feb 2013 Natalie said

Natalie

Yeah it will definitely be a blast! I am getting to London the 26th July – what are you doing after your tour?

• 21 Feb 2013 Sonduren said

Sonduren

Still not exactly sure yet I’d still have a good bit of the summer before university starts again in September. I don’t really know what to expect but that’s some of the fun of it, it’s gonna be a long few months of waiting

• 29 Mar 2013 mjsport4 said

mjsport4

I am looking for a travel partner to hop the greek islands(7-14 days)sometime late Aug early Sept 2013. First time to Europe. MJ

• 20 May 2013 Maddie said

Maddie

My friend Annie and I are doing this trip on the same dates as you! So excited! We are also travelling around for a month or so after! How long are you over there for?

• 29 Jun 2013 rod said

rod

im booked in for this as well. gonna be awesome!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion