Community_discussions_small  

Question

HELP!!! Don't know what to do

22 Feb 2013 Kate asked

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone
It's my 21st birthday in May and to celebrate I want to travel around Europe. I will be travelling solo and it will be my first Contiki. I really want to go to Italy. I'm not sure what contiki to do. I don't want to go for too long but don't want to rush around. Please help me decide want contiki to go on. I live in England now but have spent the last 9 years in New Zealand and have also travelled around Australia and America. I can't wait to travel around Europe and meet more people.

Kate

• 22 Feb 2013 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

Kate,
    Allow me to recommend Berlin to Budapest for 12 days. I don’t have any set dates but May or June sounds like a good time to go. Berlin and Prague are 3 nights each and Vienna and Budapest are 2 nights each and it’s all 3-3.5 star hotels.
    Alex

• 23 Feb 2013 DanBC_137 said

DanBC_137

I’m doing the European Horizon tour on July 18th, also traveling solo. I don’t have any experience with Contiki tours but it looks like they put “slow pace” under the picture of the tours that aren’t too hectic. I would suggest taking a looking at which of those tours go through Italy. The tour I’m doing stops in Venice, definitely looking forward to that! Good luck with your search!

• 25 Feb 2013 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

Berlin to Budepest doesn’t go to Italy.

I would suggest one of the following:
    -Mediterranean Trail plus 3 day Greek Island Cruise
    -Mediterranean Trail
    -Best of Europe

All these tours make stops in Italy, are under 2 weeks long and don’t rush you

• 25 Feb 2013 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

RJ I know that but I was being selfish and trying to get people to go where I want to go lol. For just Italy I would recommend Simply Italy for 13 days

• 15 Mar 2013 channy2788 said

channy2788

Simply Italy! Sept 1st! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.