Community_discussions_small  

Comment

NEED ADVICE ON - The O.C Experience!

27 May 2009 Paris, je t'aime! said

Paris, je t'aime!
Hey, I absolutely love the show the O.C and i was wondering with The Best of USA tour does it really show a lot of places to do with the show? or is it just sightseeing of the local area?
  • 27 May 2009 MatyG said

MatyG

The Oc experience was a disappointment. All you see are shops are other little stuff. Your best to do the Sex and the city tour in the big apple.

• 27 May 2009 Paris, je t'aime! said

Paris, je t'aime!

Thats such a shame, cause i really love the show and was looking forward to seeing the sites. But i must say i’am a fan of Sex and the City, so i may just see that tour. Do you know anything about Gossip Girl tours?

• 27 May 2009 MatyG said

MatyG

Yes, i went there just recently. You go past the school, tiffany’s (ohh la la) and cruise down fifth avenue for trendy shopping, but only go there if you have a good sense of style, do you?

Paris, je t'aime!

What a typical question to ask. Offcourse, i have good style, do you?

• 27 May 2009 MatyG said

MatyG

Girl, i lived on fifth avenue growing up, do you have to ask.

Paris, je t'aime!

True, does your friend who your travelling with have good-style?

• 3 Jun 2009 Paris, je t'aime! said

Paris, je t'aime!

So you would totally recommend the OC experience tour? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Jun 2009 Paris, je t'aime! said

Paris, je t'aime!

Thanks for the quote!

• 7 Jun 2009 Alexi85 said

Alexi85

hey guys im also obsessed with the OC to the point where i have watched each season on DVD about 5 times over each! I almost know all the lines off by heart!

Can any one describe exactly where this optional takes u? Do you get to go by “the Pier”? Do you get to see “the Shack” and “the Diner”? How about the mexican restaurant ryan worked in and the comic book store? Or the place where u get balboa bars?

I’d die to see those places so hopefully the tour takes us there. Any word on whether they take you on a tour past the houses they filmed at on the OC? The Cohen house or the cooper Nichol house? lol

• 8 Jun 2009 Kweenz said

Kweenz

Hey! Is the OC experience a tour within Contiki? Or do we have to reserve with another touring company? Also, does it go to other cities? Such as Laguna Beach, Coto de Caza, Newport Coast etc…?

• 21 Jun 2009 Paris, je t'aime! said

Paris, je t'aime!

Im obsessed with the OC and i just hope that it would go to all those places. The diner, comic book store and harbour high lol. I believe u can do the tour within contiki or book the tour throughout other vendors.

Check out this website: http://www.viator.com/search/oc%20experience

Hope this is helpful..

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.