Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern October 24th LA-NY 2013

22 Feb 2013 Danielle asked

Danielle

Hi Guys,

Our tour has just been confirmed as a definite departure :) Just wondering who else out there is booked on this?

• 28 May 2013 Ty_1991 said

Ty_1991

I’m going on this tour, what are you upto before and after it?

• 29 May 2013 PatRice said

PatRice

I’m doing the Southern Adventurer. I believe its the same tour as the Grand Sothern only my last stop is New Orleans. I will be aariving LA on the 23rd…

• 1 Jun 2013 Ty_1991 said

Ty_1991

Awesome, so far away isn’t it, I’m most likely going to get to LA on the 19th or 20th

• 1 Jun 2013 Tristan said

Tristan

Hey guys! I’m doing this tour also, what’s everyone’s plans before and after? Super excited!

• 7 Jun 2013 Jenni said

Jenni

I’m doing this tour aswell :) I’m staying in LA 2 nights before the tour and 7 nights in New York after. What about you guys?

• 9 Jun 2013 Becca said

Becca

Hey all, officially booked on the tour too :) I’m going to be in LA two days beforehand, hoping to get to Universal Studios before the tour starts. Then two nights in New York before flying back to LA. Will be great to meet you all!

• 9 Jun 2013 Ty_1991 said

Ty_1991

Where’s everyone staying beforehand?

• 9 Jun 2013 Jenni said

Jenni

I’m staying at Doubletree by Hilton, it’s the contiki hotel in LA and New York Courtyard in NY for the first 2 nights there, it’s also the contiki hotel.

• 9 Jun 2013 Becca said

Becca

Same here, contiki hotel in LA for the two nights beforehand.

• 9 Jun 2013 Jenni said

Jenni

Awesome, I was hoping someone else would be. Are you keen to meet up? I’m not to keen on walking round LA by myself the whole time.

• 9 Jun 2013 Becca said

Becca

Yeah that would be great, Im actually going with my boyfriend but it would be awesome
    to meet people before the tour and have a look round LA together if you’d be keen. Were just keen for a bit of LA sightseeing before contiki :)

• 9 Jun 2013 Danielle said

Danielle

Hi guys, looking forward to meeting everyone on tour :) not too much longer wait now… Rebecca definitely check out universal studios if you get the chance, well worth the visit!

• 10 Jun 2013 Ty_1991 said

Ty_1991

I will be staying at the contiki hotel in LA before the tour aswell. Would be great to do the sightseeing with someone before the tour, it’s my first overseas trip and I’m on my own so if anyone is keen to meet up then I’m all for it :)

• 10 Jun 2013 Jenni said

Jenni

Hey guys, I have created a facebook page for out trip :) here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/474628359280688/ or if that doesn’t work search Grand Southern Oct 24th 2013. It’s a lot easier to talk on there.

• 13 Jun 2013 Adam said

Adam

Hey All I’m doing this tour too and staying at the Sheraton downtown LA for 3 nights and then 3 nights in NY at the W Times Square. If anyone is keen to meet up before the trip starts and have a beer we should =]

• 15 Jun 2013 taylah2310 said

taylah2310

Hi guys! My boyfriend and I are doing this tour also :)
    So excited! We will be flying into LA, and heading down to Anaheim to spend 2 days in Disneyland, then back up to LA to see Universal Studios the day before our tour starts.
    Looking forward to meeting you all! Taylah.

• 15 Jun 2013 Becca said

Becca

We’re planning on visiting Universal the day before the tour too, so might see you guys there!

• 23 Jun 2013 Tristan said

Tristan

Hey guys, just switched to the tour after this as it works out better dates for me, but hope you guys all have an amazing trip :) xx

• 9 Jul 2013 lauren said

lauren

hey guys im actually doing the eastern discovery which starts in New Orleans. So i will be joining halfway through the trip, on the 5th of november. Im going with one of my friends. We are doing our own thing from LA – New Orleans. So ill be in LA from the 21st of oct staying at the hollywood Roosevelt

• 10 Jul 2013 Danielle said

Danielle

Hi Lauren, we might run into you around Hollywood & Highland at some point. My boyfriend and I are staying just up the road from the Roosevelt.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion