Los Angeles Hotel to move from Anaheim to Downtown

1 Aug 2009 HTFCacc2009 said

Evening all,<BR><BR>When booking my tour yesterday for 2010, I was informed that the hotel for Los Angeles and the start/finishing point will now by at the Kyoto Grand Hotel in Downtown LA, rather than Anaheim.<BR><BR>The hotel website for those interested is <a href="" target="_blank"></a>.<BR><BR>The hotel is downtown and 2 miles from the Staples Centre and Dodger Stadium for Baseball fans!<BR><BR>Adam
  • 1 Aug 2009 clint88 said

Hi Adam,

what tour are you doing?? Ive just booked Wild Western 17th feb and booked extra days at the anaheim hotel …. might have to change now!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Thanks for the info.

• 2 Aug 2009 HTFCacc2009 said

Hi Clint,

I’m doing the Wild Western departing on the 19th May. Like yourself, I was planning to do a few extra days in Anaheim to go see the Angels play and Disneyland, but will just fly about 36hrs before the tour starts. Doesn’t look like there is a massive amount to do around the hotel!

• 3 Aug 2009 Delly84 said

Hey do you know when this change is taking place? We have booked for the Winter LA to the Bay departing on Jan 20 and paid in full – its a real pain in the ass if we now have to change hotels… gah!

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.