Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Los Angeles Hotel to move from Anaheim to Downtown

1 Aug 2009 HTFCacc2009 said

Default_avatar
Evening all,

When booking my tour yesterday for 2010, I was informed that the hotel for Los Angeles and the start/finishing point will now by at the Kyoto Grand Hotel in Downtown LA, rather than Anaheim.

The hotel website for those interested is http://www.kyotograndhotel.com/index.html.

The hotel is downtown and 2 miles from the Staples Centre and Dodger Stadium for Baseball fans!

Adam
  • 1 Aug 2009 clint88 said

Default_avatar

Hi Adam,

what tour are you doing?? Ive just booked Wild Western 17th feb and booked extra days at the anaheim hotel …. might have to change now!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Thanks for the info.
    Clint

• 2 Aug 2009 HTFCacc2009 said

Default_avatar

Hi Clint,

I’m doing the Wild Western departing on the 19th May. Like yourself, I was planning to do a few extra days in Anaheim to go see the Angels play and Disneyland, but will just fly about 36hrs before the tour starts. Doesn’t look like there is a massive amount to do around the hotel!

Adam

• 3 Aug 2009 Delly84 said

Default_avatar

Hey do you know when this change is taking place? We have booked for the Winter LA to the Bay departing on Jan 20 and paid in full – its a real pain in the ass if we now have to change hotels… gah!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion