Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Europe Highllights Tour

27 Feb 2010 *Aussie Gal* said

*Aussie Gal*
Has anyone done this? It looks fantastic.
  • 9 May 2010 Explorer1126192 said

Default_avatar

I went last year and had the time of my life. I honestly couldn’t recommend it more. You get to see so much and it’s such a relatively cheap tour. My tourmates and I still talk all the time about how amazing it was and how much we miss it. Go!

• 11 May 2010 ryan_m said

Default_avatar

I did the European Highlights last year. And I must say I had the time of my life. It gives you a glimpse of what Europe has to offer in a good way. I give European Highlights 10/10.

• 18 May 2010 Explorer1149384 said

Default_avatar

just got bak from the trip and had the time of my life!

• 7 Nov 2010 Explorer1216047 said

Default_avatar

I’m looking at booking this tour!!!!! Sounds like it’s definately a winner!!!

Question though….. I remember reading something and it mentioned you had to cook & clean up etc on this tour???? Is that right, because I haven’t seen anything like that mentioned anywhere else

• 7 Nov 2010 Mel the aussie said

Mel the aussie
    quote:
    Question though….. I remember reading something and it mentioned you had to cook & clean up etc on this tour???? Is that right, because I haven’t seen anything like that mentioned anywhere else!

Well for all concept tours you have to help out with the cooking or the washing up… its not alot of work… you might have to chop up a few vegies or dry some dishes but its not alot more then that.
  • 9 Nov 2010 Msfang said

Msfang

Im so glad to read that people loved it!
    my boyfriend and i are going to do this tour in september next year. i hope to make some buddys with fellow travellers before we go just to make it a bit more fun.

• 10 Nov 2010 Mel the aussie said

Mel the aussie

I’m so excited for you msfang! lol i loved it so much i wish i could have stayed on tour for longer it was so much fun. i tried to make friends before we left but it never really came about… what we did was introduce ourselves to a few people on the night before and then when your waiting for the bus in the morning you chat with people. it will be fine lol we were such a family by the end.
    but by all means talk to people on here… a day or so into our tour we started talking about these forums and figured out who some of the people where (eg me = mel the aussie…) so the rest of the tour i was known as mel the aussie! great nick name lol

• 4 Jan 2011 Jennieva30 said

Jennieva30

I have the same question in reference to the accomidations? I see that on this tour you stay at a hostel and contiki village what are those like?

• 10 Jan 2011 Artist421 said

Artist421

Hi, I am going on the European Highlights tour in April. I also know 2 other fiends that went on this tour and only had amazing reviews. I really cant wait and hope to meet loads of people!

• 19 Jan 2011 JackDarcy said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    I hope it will be best tour service. I want to go on the European Highlights tour.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.