Community_discussions_small  

Question

Spanish spree or Amsterdam to Barcelona

23 Feb 2013 Jen1226 asked

Jen1226

Hey everyone, I'm trying to decide between the Spanish Spree or Amsterdam to Barcelona, wish I had the time to do both. Any recommendations? Anyone going on either at end of July/ early August?

Jen

• 25 Feb 2013 Renata Andrade said

Renata Andrade

Heeey!! I am planning on doing the spanish spree August 5th!!!! Are you traveling alone???

• 25 Feb 2013 Jen1226 said

Jen1226

Hii Renata, that’s the date I was thinking of booking too if I do that one, Im thinking of booking the trip next weekend (I need something to look forward too haha). I am traveling alone, what about you?

• 25 Feb 2013 Amie said

Default_avatar

Aw, I’m planning on doing Amsterdam to Barcelona… but May 2nd! I’m travelling solo, I think you both should just come early!!

• 25 Feb 2013 AnnieV said

AnnieV

Think Amsterdam to Barcelona has more bang for your buck! Also going on the May 2nd departure

• 25 Feb 2013 Renata Andrade said

Renata Andrade

Hey Jen!!! I am traveling solo ass well, let’s book Spanish Spree on August 5th!!!! This is my first time doing Contiki tours. What about you?

Renata

• 26 Feb 2013 Jen1226 said

Jen1226

Hmm I could also do the trip in early may, I guess I’m going to have to continue to think about which One and when to book. Are either of you planning in going early or extending the trip? Where are all of you from? im coming from Boston in the US. This is going to be my third Contiki, I went to Italy on one and did the Greek island hopping, so far had amazing experiences and met really cool people

• 26 Feb 2013 AnnieV said

AnnieV

I live in Arizona and my cousin lives in Cali, so leaving out of LAX. This is our 2nd contiki, we did simply italy years ago and had a great time as well. We are actually extending our stay by 2 days and taking a flight to Madrid. Wish we could stay longer and see more but cant so an extra area will have to do.

• 26 Feb 2013 Tasha said

Tasha

Hi Jen,
    im doing spanish spree 22 July :))

• 26 Feb 2013 Amie said

Default_avatar

Ya come May 2! I’m flying in from Ottawa, Canada :) I’m hoping to book a flight today. I won’t be extending my stay since its my first time. Looks like I’d be arriving early morning may 3 though with the whole day before the tour starts!

• 26 Feb 2013 AnnieV said

AnnieV

Yes we arrive at 9:05 AM on May 3rd. Our plans are hoping to drop our luggage at the hotel. We have got tickets online to see the Anne Frank Museum for 12:40 PM, then to the Heineken Factory, and hopefully soak up some culture before we meet the group.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion