Community_discussions_small  

Question

Couples on tours - thoughts?

24 Feb 2013 Lauren asked

Default_avatar

I was just wondering if many couples book Contiki tours? I have booked a tour with my boyfriend as we both want to go to the same place/do similar activities, but am a bit worried that we will be the only couple in a sea amongst single travelers. If it helps though, we aren't traveling to be alone and/or romantic, we both want to meet new people and have a fun adventure :-)

• 24 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Default_avatar

Awesome! Thanks so much for the response, I’m also doing America/Canada, so it’s good to know that it’s not so weird for couples to be Contiki tours. Definitely not the kind of people to distance ourselves!

• 25 Feb 2013 Kathleen said

Default_avatar

Hey hey,
    I’ve decided to go with my boyfriend this time around. I went on a tour in Europe (different tour company) and there were 3 couples on the tour (one even got engaged!), they still had a blast with everyone! Just remember to mingle with everyone :) Some nights the couples were split to go into female and male rooms though, not too sure if it’s the same case with Contiki!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion