Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Horizon on April 11,2013 ??

24 Feb 2013 Victor asked

Victor

Hello, my name is Victor and I'm wondering if anyone is going on this tour.
Greetings to everyone!

• 27 Mar 2013 meghangdunne1 said

meghangdunne1

hey victor ! i’m doing this tour also but i’m leaving on the 4th july ! x

• 29 Mar 2013 Victor said

Victor

Great!! Enjoy it, I’ll tell you how was mine before you go!

• 27 Apr 2013 Chandra said

Chandra

Hi Victor, i am doing it in May.. Pleaseee let me know how was it!!

• 27 Apr 2013 Victor said

Victor

It was AMAZING Chandra!!! I miss every moment of it!! It’s a great tour, I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!

• 29 Apr 2013 Chandra said

Chandra

Victorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr now i am even more excited!!!!!!! What was the highlight of your trip? did you do all the optional excursions? did you do the rafting one? Which one was your favorite? How was the weather? Were you tired? haha. Tell me about the parties? if you have any advise before i leave PLEASE let me know. I am so glad you had an amazing time. Much love.

• 4 May 2013 Victor said

Victor

Hey Chandra! The whole trip was a highlight, I can’t pick one moment, it was all great. I practically did all the optionals, but I recommend you PARAGLIDING is not listed on the website and it’s a little expensive but it’s worth it. Ask your Tour Manager. If you do it you don’t get the bike tour in Austria, instead you can do a bike tour in Munich, I didn’t do it and I regret it, apparently it was great. We could not do the whitewater rafting because it wasn’t open yet so I hope you can do it for me. The weather was great, still bring an umbrella, a scarf and a good jacket! I get tired when I get home but it was so worth it. The parties are great, specially in Amsterdam, Austria and Paris. Please say hello to the Contiki Team in Venice, they are great! ENJOY YOUR TRIP!!!! PS. In the Canal Cruise sit on the back so you can get easier access to the drinks ;)

• 6 May 2013 Chandra said

Chandra

YOU ARE THE BEST VICTORRRRRR! Thanks you so much:))) hope we can do a tour together in the future:)

• 23 May 2013 Manu said

Manu

Hola victor ;) que tal, soy Victor amigo de tuli Jul, Edith (hahaha, al incio comence escribiendo esto en ingles, y despues me dije, si Victor es de Mexico tambien) Ok pues yo tenia planeado ir a ibiza, pero al ver las fotos de su viaje en el muro de Tuli cambio mi perspectiva y ahora cambie y tomare el European, ya reserve y por fin compre mi vuelo a Londres. Agradeceria mucho tus consejos en vdd, estoy muy emocionado por el viaje.

• 23 May 2013 Victor said

Victor

Of course Chandra! I hope so! I definetely want to do another tour, I just don’t know where! There are so many places :) I’ll add you on fb so you can tell me all about your trip!

• 23 May 2013 Victor said

Victor

Hola Manuel! Que bueno que te decidiste por hacer el mismo tour, la verdad está increíble! No sé si aparte de lo que puse arriba quisieras saber algo en especial, pregúntame con confianza!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.