Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.


Visa for Australia

23 Sep 2006 mapleleaf78 said

I'm Canadian and am wondering what the process is for getting a visa to go to I need one? Do the travel agents take care of this? Contiki?<BR><BR>Thanks!
  • Read the responses 6 responses so far
  • 23 Sep 2006 bigmur said


    You will need a Visa for Australia and have your travel agent look after it for you. I have done this in the past as I have travelled to Australia a few times. Do it well ahead of time.

  • 23 Sep 2006 EmmaSyd said


    Or you can get in contact with the Australian Embassy in Canada they will be able to help you

  • 17 Oct 2006 Mike18901 said


    Visaconnect can help prepare your Visitor/Tourist ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) or Working Holiday visa for Australia. We charge less than Travel Agents for the ETA or visa and we benefit you with accurate up to date visa information and years of experience as Australian Registered Migration Agents.We offer an approval of your visa application within 24 hours and notify you by email. You can apply online through our website 24/7 days with your credit or debit card.

    Phone: +44 (0) 207 297 2013

  • 17 Nov 2006 elle, the creoleprincess said


    u can go to & put ETA…u can do it yourself & everything will be fine…if u have doubts after ur done u can double check w/ur embassey in that country…i just came back from Oz & everything was fine

  • 27 Nov 2006 Daryl.F said


    I picked mine up online from the Australian government at
    It was quite easy.

    Anyone know what would happen if I didn’t have one on my day of departure (or arrival?)

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions



Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.