24 Feb 2013 Taylor asked

Taylor

• 27 Feb 2013 Jake said

Jake

im going on this one too cant wait

• 7 Mar 2013 Taylor said

Taylor

I am so sad this one is cancelled now!!
    Have you picked another one to go on yet??

• 7 Mar 2013 Jake said

Jake

Where did you hear it was cancelled?

• 7 Mar 2013 Jake said

Jake

this sucks it totally messes with my whole travel plan. Im thinking my only options are to do the European Adventurer that leaves on the same day or wait for the one that leaves on the 30th

• 7 Mar 2013 Jake said

Jake

maybe even do the Ultimate European plus Greek Islands that leaves on the 21st

• 8 Mar 2013 Taylor said

Taylor

Someone called me to tell me. And I am looking at the Big Chill that leaves on the 28th ( I think thats the date – starts on the 30th) or the Ultimate European plus greek island that leaves the 19th (i guess it starts on the 21st)…. it screws up my plans too, I have no idea which on to do.

• 8 Mar 2013 Jake said

Jake

at least they have given us lots of time notice

• 8 Mar 2013 Jake said

Jake

im going to spain to do the running with the bulls from 3rd july to the 10th so im going to have extra time to kill in london now lol

• 8 Mar 2013 Taylor said

Taylor

Oh lucky! I am in school until July 13th (so i was cutting it close with the big chill date leaving on the 14th)…Have you ever been to spain/london or anywhere listed in the tours?

• 8 Mar 2013 Jake said

Jake

Nop never this is my first big tour only been to America and Bali. You?

• 8 Mar 2013 Taylor said

Taylor

I have been to a couple places :) … I have been to France, England, Italy, United States, Mexico and Dominican Republic.
    I guess I have been pretty lucky. lol

• 8 Mar 2013 Jake said

Jake

so any idea yet which tour you will choose?

• 8 Mar 2013 Taylor said

Taylor

I have no idea, but I am pretty sure I am booking tomorrow which ever I decide… its definitely between the big chill and ultimate European. The Big Chill ends too late for me that’s the only issue my parents have… since school starts (I would miss just over a week… which I don’t mind. but clearly they do lol) but its so much cheaper than the ultimate European plus Greek islands one and I heard from a friend that doing the tents is way more fun… I personally still want to do the big chill but if my parents aren’t ok with the whole school thing then I have to go with the ultimate european one.

Any idea for you?

• 8 Mar 2013 Jake said

Jake

Well I haven’t been called yet so waiting for that. But ether the big chill or ultimate Europe. who needs a week of school lol.

• 8 Mar 2013 Taylor said

Taylor

I tried calling today but no answer so I guess I will officially re book on Monday…. did you get a call saying its cancelled yet??

I decided to do the ultimate Europe one though.

• 8 Mar 2013 Jake said

Jake

Is that because of school and perents? No, no call yet I called and they said Monday they will call. I guess ill try and get on that one too ;)

• 9 Mar 2013 Taylor said

Taylor

Ya sort of because of them and school…. it turns out I will miss the first 2 weeks. But thats okay I am sure the Ultimate European trip is going to be just as good . I can’t wait!

• 9 Mar 2013 Jake said

Jake

Do you have to pay anything extra?

• 11 Mar 2013 Jake said

Jake

im doing the ultimate european + greek islands now too it was the easiest one to get with having my spain trip there

• 11 Mar 2013 Taylor said

Taylor

I booked that one today too! Can’t wait!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.