Community_discussions_small  

Question

Europe + Greek Islands 2011 ??

19 Mar 2010 Amy asked

Amy
Hi,

I am looking at travelling in June 2011. At the moment i am looking at doing the European Inspiration and then when finished going on to the spotlight on greece plus 3 day greek island curise.

Anyone else considering europe or the greek islands in June 2011?

Also, any other tours/options i should consider? I am 20 and will be going solo.

Thanks
  • 29 Mar 2010 Neverland said

Default_avatar

I’m going to Greek on June 20. I’m also 20 and going solo Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> but unfortunately I can’t to the extra 3 days cause I’m going to Italy right after!

• 30 Mar 2010 Amy said

Amy

oh awesome… well who knows maybe we will be on the same tour…

im just waiting for the next year’s contiki tour europe booklet to come out with the dates for 2011 so that i can start making final decisions.

Hope you enjoy your tours!

• 31 Mar 2010 CoUrTnEy said

Default_avatar

hey im looking at going on the greek island hopping as well as an europe tour during april, may, june.
    Do you know when the new brochures come out???
    i so wanna book my trip

• 31 Mar 2010 lizzie said

lizzie

hi in general the new summer europe brochures are released some time in October… this may change but based on past releases its likely to be mid to late october

• 6 Feb 2011 S t e f f said

S t e f f

Hey amy, not sure if you’ve already booked… i’m still in planning stages but i’m looking to book euro vista departing 13 august + spotlight on greece and greek island cruise departing on 2 september and will also be travelling solo :)

• 6 Feb 2011 Amy said

Amy

Hey Steff!
    yeh i have already booked…. am doing the greek island hopping (13 day tour) departing on 7th June and then European Vista (21 day tour) departing on 27th June…… there are a few others travelling solo on the greek island tour, we have all been keeping in contact… its a bummer your looking at booking later. you should join us!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.