Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai hopper west tour 2nd-10th of october?

25 Feb 2013 Rozi85 asked

Rozi85

hi everyone i know im early but just wonder who else is doing this tour? Me and my brother are going together and thought we could meet some people before we go! :)

• 6 Apr 2013 Melissa said

Default_avatar

Hey my friend and I are doing this tour too. I’m in London so I’m doing it on the way back to Auz, where abouts are you from? Have you done a contiki before? Lol it’s still a few months away but I’m excited!

• 15 Apr 2013 Rozi85 said

Rozi85

Hi Melissa!
    I know im so excited! it will be my brothers 30th while we are over there so should be awesome! we are from Aus, im in Dubbo and my bro is in Brisbane. where abouts are you from? I did a contiki through Europe a few years back and it was the best way to see everything and I met some amazing people :) have you done one before?

• 29 Apr 2013 Melissa said

Default_avatar

Haha no way! We are from Gunnedah lol. Yea I did a contiki when I first came over here which was great, and now I know what they are like and have more travel experience I’ll be more relaxed about it. Have you been to Thailand before or anywhere nearby? Are you two staying on after to tour or heading back soon after?

• 2 May 2013 Rozi85 said

Rozi85

haha gunnedah no way! lol we are heading back straight away, we have work and stuff so yea. have you been living in London? I haven’t been anywhere near Thailand so im looking forward to the culture shock! have u been to asia before??

• 22 May 2013 Melissa said

Default_avatar

Yea I came over in May last year and I’ve just been working and travelling a bit over here. I thought I’d stop in Thailand on the way back to auz to break up the flight back home. I haven’t been to asia before, but at some point I’d love to plan a trip to vietnam and cambodia.

• 26 May 2013 Rozi85 said

Rozi85

oh nice! sounds like a great plan, the flight is massive doing it in one hit. :) well add me on facey if you want, Rozi Clarey, and we can at least kind of know each other before we get there! lol

• 29 May 2013 Melissa said

Default_avatar

Okie doke!

• 29 May 2013 Melissa said

Default_avatar

Oh also, who are you flying with to Phuket? Atm I’m trying to book flights back to auz from Phuket and the cheapest I can get is with Tiger or Air Asia. I’m leaning towards Air Asia but I’m still not 100%.

• 13 Jul 2013 S4ZZ4 said

S4ZZ4

• 25 Jul 2013 Amanda said

Amanda

Hi guys! I will be doing this tour as well! I am coming solo so it’s nice to know of some people before the tour!

• 26 Jul 2013 Rahul said

Rahul

Hi Guys, I will be doing this tour & staying few days after tour. Also planning to visit few places in India after that…Let me know if anyone of you staying after tour and visiting other places in Aisa..please email at awadheshm@hotmail.com so we can plan something together.

• 27 Jul 2013 Amanda said

Amanda

Rahul,
    Are you staying in Phuket or just Thailand in general? I believe there is a half-moon party on the 11th which might be fun to experience. I have three extra nights after to figure out something to do before I fly to Bali

• 5 Aug 2013 Maddy1989 said

Maddy1989

Hello, I’m looking at doing this tour too on 2 October. Good to see some people already booked on it too!!
    Does anyone have plans for after the tour? I have to get back to work so I think I’m only able to spend about two days in Phuket after the tour. Should be great fun though.

• 21 Aug 2013 Katsta said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’m gunna book this tour 2, another solo traveller!!! Looks awesome! Think I mite stay another couple of days after as well. Let me kno if u have any plans/ideas of wot 2 do…

• 31 Aug 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

Hi everyone, my sister and I are so excited about this tour, yay only 32 days to go!!

• 5 Sep 2013 Marnie said

Marnie

So excited! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion