Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern June 27th 2013 LA-NY

26 Feb 2013 Felix asked

Felix

Hey, hey!
My mate and I are heading on our first trip to the US, very keen, big drinkers, cannot wait to tear it up in Vegas and New Orleans. Who else is coming along?!

• 26 Mar 2013 Angie! said

Angie!

My partner and i are booked on this trip too! I love that we are in Vegas on a weekend too haha!

• 27 Mar 2013 Felix said

Felix

That’s awesome! First time in America?

• 27 Mar 2013 Angie! said

Angie!

Sure is. Always wanted to go there so I’m so bloody keen to get there already!!!! Are you doing anything else while your over there other than the tour?

• 27 Mar 2013 Felix said

Felix

I’m doing a few days in LA before the tour and then a few in San Francisco after, but that’s it, what about you guys? Rowlzy however has uni exams, so he’s arriving the day before the tour and leaving straight after.

• 27 Mar 2013 Angie! said

Angie!

We have a week in LA before, a few days in NYC after then heading back down to Miami for a couple of days then doing a cruise of the Caribbean. Everybody i know does Hawaii, so i thought i’d do something different. And it will also be a good way to wind down after the tour, i’ve heard they are pretty full on!

• 4 Apr 2013 Felix said

Felix

Good plan guys, sounds like you’ve got it all sorted!

• 4 Apr 2013 ellie said

ellie

i did this tour a few years ago it was amazing. the best few weeks ever. Im so jealous have a great time x

• 6 Apr 2013 Felix said

Felix

Heaps good! what was your favourite place to stop? and any suggestions or tips for the trip?

• 6 Apr 2013 ellie said

ellie

Just do as much as you can ! Say yes to everything lol!! There was so many diff places with diff memory’s so can’t say my fave place !! Remember in America you have to tip everyone and add tax onto bills in restaurants and stuff !! And at the end the tour leader and coach driver expect tips lol ! But your love it !! Lots of partying goes on but there is always things to do if you have enough of partying !!

• 20 Apr 2013 Felix said

Felix

Haha, great advice, thanks very much. I’ve been counting down the days like a madman, 60- until I leave! Goddam, Im so pumped! haha

• 27 Apr 2013 Chris Allchin said

Chris Allchin

hey im booked on this trip aswell i carnt wait !!

• 27 Apr 2013 Angie! said

Angie!

Another Tassie person! Awesome haha

• 27 Apr 2013 Chris Allchin said

Chris Allchin

Yeah haha looks like a few aussie’s going should be a great trip

• 28 Apr 2013 Felix said

Felix

You guys should connect to that “Meet up” thing, there’s another 14 people that have confirmed. I wonder how many will be on the tour.. being fully booked and all…

• 28 Apr 2013 Chris Allchin said

Chris Allchin

Good thinking. yeah right there is a few going then. is there a facebook page do you know mate?

• 28 Apr 2013 Felix said

Felix

Hopefully, naah, I havnt read or seen anything about a facebook, but then again, I havnt really looked haha

• 23 Jun 2013 Cat said

Cat

I’m on this trip too!just hanging out in LA for the next few days before it starts!

• 23 Jun 2013 Felix said

Felix

Yeah? Where abouts in LA? Im staying at Venice beach, James from the tour is in the same hostel as me also.

• 23 Jun 2013 Cat said

Cat

I’m in West Hollywood by Melrose Avenue at the mo but I have only booked here for tonight so far and I could always move over towards Venice,u guys staying there until the tour starts?

• 23 Jun 2013 Felix said

Felix

Staying until the night before the tour, then I move to the doubletree, the start hotel. But yeah, definatly, come out for a drink!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.