Community_discussions_small  

Question

Transfers in italy

26 Feb 2013 Mattia asked

Mattia

Hi all i have booked the september tour in italy, i have a question relating to the transfer from the airport to the hotel and viceversa. are these included in the tour or do we need to book them?

I recently booked my tour and forgot to ask this question, was wondering whether any of you could help me out :) also if you're doing this tour, add me :)

• 17 Sep 2013 bec_traveliss said

bec_traveliss

Hi Mattia!
    I’m also on the Simply Italy tour…I don’t believe airport/hotel transfers are included….I am arriving a couple days before the tour starts and arranged with the hostel I’m staying at for pickup/drop off. I think most cabs/taxis are around the same price, around 50 euros or so….unless you’re familiar with with public transportation and then that might be a cheaper option for you. Hope this helps!! See you soon :)

bec_traveliss

Hi Mattia!
    I’m also on the Simply Italy tour…I don’t believe airport/hotel transfers are included….I am arriving a couple days before the tour starts and arranged with the hostel I’m staying at for pickup/drop off. I think most cabs/taxis are around the same price, around 50 euros or so….unless you’re familiar with with public transportation and then that might be a cheaper option for you. Hope this helps!! See you soon :)

bec_traveliss

Hi Mattia!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.