Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand northern October 4th til 29th

26 Feb 2013 Ellabella88 asked

Ellabella88

Is anyone thinking of doing this trip? Traveling solo need all the help I can get

• 27 Feb 2013 nursekaff said

nursekaff

hey ella im kath im going on this tour with my friend kristy. And kristy has her friend Ange going on the tour. Welcome. Have you booked on it yet are you still umming bout it.

• 27 Feb 2013 Ellabella88 said

Ellabella88

Hi kath I am in the process of booking it all its really exciting I have never been on one before. Have you book yours yet? Where are all of u from ?

• 27 Feb 2013 Ellabella88 said

Ellabella88

When do u guys leave? And where r u guys staying in New York?

• 28 Feb 2013 nursekaff said

nursekaff

We are from perth but ange is from QLD. Kristy and I are doing the grand southern first from 5 sept-30 sept. Then this one on the 4th Oct. But we are leaving perth on the 31 aug. We are looking at staying at Pod 39 in NYC between tours. Looking forward to this trip but omg have I got some overtime and extra shifts to do before then. Have you dont contiki before? We have a facebook group where there a few ppl we have met on the forums, when i get home in the morning ill put the link up on here for you (im at work atm, gotta love night shift hey).

• 28 Feb 2013 Ellabella88 said

Ellabella88

Awesome u guys sound like u will have a great time . I am from QLD too do u know when ange is leaving ? I am really looking forward too it I have never been on a contiki trip before but looking forward too it heaps tho .. I am staying at the court yard in newyork on the upper east side where the contiki trip leaves from.. Thanks heaps for all the help I am glad I have at least chatted to u so I will sort of know someone

• 5 Mar 2013 nursekaff said

nursekaff

Hey hun here’s the link for our fb group. We haven’t found many ppl on this tour though
    https://m.facebook.com/?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&rdr#!/groups/135173879980411?ref=bookmark&_user=619516108

• 5 Mar 2013 kristyk said

kristyk

Hi im kristy nice to meet you, we have a Facebook group for this tour, il try and ad in on here

• 5 Mar 2013 kristyk said

kristyk

Kaths done it already yay. Feel free to add me on fb kristy lee keen my pf pic is me and a mate at the races

• 5 Mar 2013 Ellabella88 said

Ellabella88

Oh thanks heaps guys for all this help I will try to get on to the FB link

• 10 Mar 2013 Stephey88 said

Stephey88

Hi guys i hope you don’t mind if i join the facebook group too i’m booking this tour this week and have been thinking about doing the grand southern before or after this trip.

• 19 Mar 2013 Toddnz said

Toddnz

Hi everyone, I am looking at doing this GN aswell….thinking of doing a Honolulu stop over too!

• 19 Mar 2013 Ellabella88 said

Ellabella88

Hey cool as u should join our Facebook group

Toddnz

Ok sweet, what it called? The link above doesnt work for me for some reason

• 19 Mar 2013 Stephey88 said

Stephey88

Hi Todd I had the same thing with the link I found another link in a message forum with a similar name to this

Toddnz

Hey Stephey, ok cheers! Have you guys booked yet? Or still waiting?

• 19 Mar 2013 Stephey88 said

Stephey88

If you can’t find the link the group is called contiki grand northern oct 4th- 29th 2013 it is a private group too if not find me on Facebook Stephanie Tobin (picture of me and a guy) I’ll send an invite through for you

Ellabella88

Yeah that link doesn’t work for some reason

Ellabella88

I am booking at the moment just have to sort a few more things out :) how about u have u booked yet or are u still waiting?

Toddnz

Cheers Stephey! Ellabella, im ready to book :) Im just waiting for work to cobfirm I can take time off to do it.. Pretty exciting stuff haha

Ellabella88

Aww cool as hopefully your work lets u have the time off :) have u been able to join the Facebook group yet?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.