Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Vietnam highlights 21- 30 March 2011

3 Oct 2010 RayRay77 said

Default_avatar
G'Day All
I have booked onto this tour straight after my Aisa Adventure Tour ends. The Asia Adeventure is my first Contiki Tour (First Tour of anytype actually) I was hoping for some insights/Tips/Suggestions and also to see who else is going.
I am a 33 yo male from Perth, haven't done much traveling and never alone so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Ray
  • 20 Nov 2010 nick_808 said

Default_avatar

Ray,
    booked the Vietnam Experience. will meet up after the Mekong Delta in Saigon on the 21st.

• 22 Nov 2010 Bianca88 said

Default_avatar

Hey, im Bianca from hobart im 22 and will be going on this tour with Amy_1688, looking forward to meeting you Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Bianca

• 28 Nov 2010 nick_808 said

Default_avatar

this is great Bianca. i’m glad to found another fellow traveller before the trip starts. it will be my second Contiki trip – did an Oz trip last Aug. doing Vietnam solo – from Honolulu.
    @Ray-if you can, travel light, and pack your gear before you head out for the night.

• 30 Nov 2010 Amy_1688 said

Amy_1688

@nick…sounds like you have done a tour before this one with that advice Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> anymore for those of us who havent….and also im happy to have found others doing this tour before we leave… i have another posting in the meeting place forum…so hopefully we meet some more people… Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Jan 2011 RayRay77 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys I leave Australia in 5 weeks to head to Malaysia Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> So 8 weeks till we all meet up Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I actually will be getting into Vietnamn a few days early. Amy and Bianca did you already sort out your accom brfore the starting date?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion