Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Comment

Vietnam highlights 21- 30 March 2011

3 Oct 2010 RayRay77 said

Default_avatar
G'Day All<BR>I have booked onto this tour straight after my Aisa Adventure Tour ends. The Asia Adeventure is my first Contiki Tour (First Tour of anytype actually) I was hoping for some insights/Tips/Suggestions and also to see who else is going.<BR>I am a 33 yo male from Perth, haven't done much traveling and never alone so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated<BR><BR>Cheers<BR><BR>Ray
  • Read the responses 7 responses so far
  • 20 Nov 2010 nick_808 said

Default_avatar

Ray,
    booked the Vietnam Experience. will meet up after the Mekong Delta in Saigon on the 21st.

• 22 Nov 2010 Bianca88 said

Default_avatar

Hey, im Bianca from hobart im 22 and will be going on this tour with Amy_1688, looking forward to meeting you Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Bianca

• 28 Nov 2010 nick_808 said

Default_avatar

this is great Bianca. i’m glad to found another fellow traveller before the trip starts. it will be my second Contiki trip – did an Oz trip last Aug. doing Vietnam solo – from Honolulu.
    @Ray-if you can, travel light, and pack your gear before you head out for the night.

• 30 Nov 2010 Amy_1688 said

Amy_1688

@nick…sounds like you have done a tour before this one with that advice Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> anymore for those of us who havent….and also im happy to have found others doing this tour before we leave… i have another posting in the meeting place forum…so hopefully we meet some more people… Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Jan 2011 RayRay77 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys I leave Australia in 5 weeks to head to Malaysia Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> So 8 weeks till we all meet up Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I actually will be getting into Vietnamn a few days early. Amy and Bianca did you already sort out your accom brfore the starting date?

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.