Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopping. May/June. Solo.

27 Feb 2013 JusLS asked

JusLS

Hey guys
Have officially decided on doing the Greek Island Hopping, but haven't decided on dates yet. If any of you awesome people are going either in May or June, please put your hands up! Let's do this guys!

• 27 Feb 2013 LC said

LC

Hey there. Im doing the Greek Island Hopping tour departing on the 19th June. Im heading over solo. Looking forward to meeting others on this tour. So far I dont know anyone else going in this group.

• 27 Feb 2013 LC said

LC

That’s Great – nice to meet you Ash! At least I know I have at least one travel buddy. Really looking forward to it :-)

• 27 Feb 2013 JusLS said

JusLS

Nice! Seems like most people are going in July. I heard that weather there late May and June are great!

• 27 Feb 2013 Fik said

Fik

I’m booked in for the 10th of June and yeah dude June weather is great for the Islands also it’s not mega packed full of tourists like it is July – August for me this means smaller queues when ordering gyros

• 28 Feb 2013 Victoria said

Victoria

Are any of staying after the tour to discover the islands a bit more?

• 28 Feb 2013 JusLS said

JusLS

Good thinking Fik! Smaller queues definitely makes a big difference.

Hey Victoria, you should check some of the other discussion boards. I’ve seen others thinking of staying longer.

• 28 Feb 2013 LC said

LC

Hi Victoria, I wont be staying on, I have to head home after this tour.

• 1 Mar 2013 Sheridan said

Sheridan

I’m booked in for the 13th of June, seems like a good time to go – right before the mega tourist rush in July!

• 1 Mar 2013 emilylush_ said

emilylush_

I’m booked for the 19th in May!

• 1 Mar 2013 Victoria said

Victoria

Hmm.. I’m still planning out my trip. For anyone going in May, I am considering staying after the tour to backpack a bit… maybe to Croatia :) Thanks for the responses everyone!

• 1 Mar 2013 Victoria said

Victoria

Oh, and if anyone interested in backpacking as well, let me know!

• 3 Mar 2013 Emily23 said

Emily23

Booked for the 22nd of June! :D

• 4 Mar 2013 stefcon said

stefcon

Booked for May 14th, Anyone else going?

• 4 Mar 2013 vicky said

vicky

I’m doing the road to Athens will be in Greece till the 16th July :)

• 5 Mar 2013 Megan said

Megan

I just booked for the June 18 trip, I’m so excited! This is my first time traveling solo….looking forward to making friends along the way!!

• 7 Mar 2013 Kristin :) said

Kristin :)

i’m going to be there may 14th as well! I’ve found a few people who are going that day :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.