20 Nov 2009 Tatiana said

I live in canada and planning to go to europe..wondering what sort of electrical device im supposed to buy, im a bit confused...

Im planning to bring my camera, my ipod and maybe a hair what do i need to use all these devices in europe? Any fellow canadians or americans who have been in europe and know about this stuff, please let me know Smiler
  • 20 Nov 2009 ryan_m said


    Hey Tatiana,
    When it comes to voltage converters you dont have to worry about it in Europe. Since alot of electronics works from 110v-240v and the only thing that Europe has different is the adapters. This is the adapter I used in Europe…dapter/dp/B000ES6KPM Also I suggest you bring a power bar. Since most places you stay at has only 2 outlets, with a power bar you can charge all your electronics at one time (should of thought of that when I was there). Hope this helps

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Related Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 5 years

This comment was posted about over 5 years ago. It has been discussed 1 time.

3 people are following this discussion.

  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • Tatiana



Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.